+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

getting through to CIC

racefan10

Feb 5, 2016
anyone else having trouble getting through on the phone to CIC? I have called SO many times and can not get through! Always says 'high call volume, even RIGHT away in the morning! my account says "your action is required" its said that for over 2 weeks and no email with any instructions, no messages with instructions!! frustrating!

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
anyone else having trouble getting through on the phone to CIC? I have called SO many times and can not get through! Always says 'high call volume, even RIGHT away in the morning! my account says "your action is required" its said that for over 2 weeks and no email with any instructions, no messages with instructions!! frustrating!
yh. its been difficult getting through to them. try very early(8:00) your local time or around 4:00 your local time.(that is if you are in Canada)

racefan10

Feb 5, 2016
yh. its been difficult getting through to them. try very early(8:00) your local time or around 4:00 your local time.(that is if you are in Canada)

I have tried to call at 8:01 AM and it still gives me the phone recording "agent ques are full" -insert eye roll! haha. I will continue to try!