+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting pregnant while waiting PNP with job offer

ftfi

Apr 6, 2016
Hi Everyone,

right now I am 8 weeks pregnant, and I have submitted my PNP with job offer stream application two weeks ago and not received FN yet. today, my employer suggests me to apply EI maternity. I am confused that if I apply this EI right now, the PNP would not be eligible since PNP requires us to work full time all the time. Does any one know if this is applicable? if I apply EI, it will affect my application or not?

Thank you.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
ftfi said:
Hi Everyone,

right now I am 8 weeks pregnant, and I have submitted my PNP with job offer stream application two weeks ago and not received FN yet. today, my employer suggests me to apply EI maternity. I am confused that if I apply this EI right now, the PNP would not be eligible since PNP requires us to work full time all the time. Does any one know if this is applicable? if I apply EI, it will affect my application or not?

Thank you.

As long your employer is willing to have you back after your maternity leave, then it should be fine But you gotta have to inform your PNP about your pregnancy.

ftfi

Apr 6, 2016
I am still waiting for the nomination certificate, should I inform pnp office after I receive the certificate and before filling the PR?

lebasi83

May 26, 2018
I am still waiting for the nomination certificate, should I inform pnp office after I receive the certificate and before filling the PR?
Hi!! What happened with the nomination? I am going to apply and I am already pregnant. So this info will be awesome. I am doing Federal Skilled Worker with nominee program.