+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting permanent residence in canada

Sep 11, 2022
APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA
I am very excited to be given this opportunity for writing you this letter. I am Bissama Kouame Jean Fulgence. I am a gentileman of 23 years of age. Who is seaking for permanent residence in canada.
I was an ivorian refugee in ghana from 2011 to2022 . I have all my education in ghana from primary up to secondary level. I speak french and english that are two international languages, and koulango as my local language.
In january 2022, we got the information that all Ivorian refugees have to regain their territory from february 2022 going. Since we don't have the mandate to complain, we executed what was sad by the gouvernement.
Now i am in côte d'Ivoire with no job no education. I am reely suffering here. Black in ghana i was searching for schoolarship in canada because canada is my dream country that can change my situation. But i couldn't get the opportunity to do so.
I am pleading you to help to get permanent residence in my dream country or a schoolarship to stay Canada to change my situation. I have all my evidence as refugee.
I Would be very flabbagested if you take my letter into consideration and reply me .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA
I am very excited to be given this opportunity for writing you this letter. I am Bissama Kouame Jean Fulgence. I am a gentileman of 23 years of age. Who is seaking for permanent residence in canada.
I was an ivorian refugee in ghana from 2011 to2022 . I have all my education in ghana from primary up to secondary level. I speak french and english that are two international languages, and koulango as my local language.
In january 2022, we got the information that all Ivorian refugees have to regain their territory from february 2022 going. Since we don't have the mandate to complain, we executed what was sad by the gouvernement.
Now i am in côte d'Ivoire with no job no education. I am reely suffering here. Black in ghana i was searching for schoolarship in canada because canada is my dream country that can change my situation. But i couldn't get the opportunity to do so.
I am pleading you to help to get permanent residence in my dream country or a schoolarship to stay Canada to change my situation. I have all my evidence as refugee.
I Would be very flabbagested if you take my letter into consideration and reply me .
I am so sorry for your situation. This is not a government site. It is a volunteer forum. The Canadian government can’t give you permanent residence. If you are a refugee, you must be registered with UNHRC and you work with them on resettlement. It may not be Canada. Or you apply for a visitor visa (need to show funds for visit, ties to home country, travel history) and claim asylum at the airport.

To study in Canada, you need to get admission to a college or university, then apply for a study permit. The government doesn’t give out scholarships. You need to find your own scholarships to pay tuition, and show at least $10,000Cdn for living expenses.

Sep 11, 2022
I am so sorry for your situation. This is not a government site. It is a volunteer forum. The Canadian government can’t give you permanent residence. If you are a refugee, you must be registered with UNHRC and you work with them on resettlement. It may not be Canada. Or you apply for a visitor visa (need to show funds for visit, ties to home country, travel history) and claim asylum at the airport.

To study in Canada, you need to get admission to a college or university, then apply for a study permit. The government doesn’t give out scholarships. You need to find your own scholarships to pay tuition, and show at least $10,000Cdn for living expenses.
But can i get fully tuition scholarship

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
But can i get fully tuition scholarship
Not from the government. You need to find schools or organizations that will give you a scholarship but you still need to show funds that you can afford to live in Canada while studying. There are few international scholarships. The minimum amount you must show for funds is $10,000 plus pay first year tuition.

Sep 11, 2022
Not from the government. You need to find schools or organizations that will give you a scholarship but you still need to show funds that you can afford to live in Canada while studying. There are few international scholarships. The minimum amount you must show for funds is $10,000 plus pay first year tuition.
Ok Nice Thank you