+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting PCC form Iran

Winner5

Oct 26, 2017
Hello.

Hope everyone is doing well. I have a question related to a policy certificate from Iran.
Currently, I am a Ukrainian citizen living in Canada and am applying for PR. For this purpose, I need to get PCC from Iran. In total (business), I've spent there more than 6 months.
Please, help me. What should I do to get it done? As I know, Iranian embassy has been closed since 2012.
Time is flying by to prepare my PR application, and I don't know what I should even start with.

Thanks everyone a lot.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Why did you stop at creating the exact same thread twice???? You could have gone ahead and created 10 more, couldn't you???

For the question you asked, you need to get in touch with the Local Police Station in the area where you lived in Iran and acquire the PCC. Else you can sent an email to the Iran Embassy and see what they reply with. Referring to seniors -> @legalfalcon & @DelPiero07

Good luck.

Reactions: Winner5

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello.

Hope everyone is doing well. I have a question related to a policy certificate from Iran.
Currently, I am a Ukrainian citizen living in Canada and am applying for PR. For this purpose, I need to get PCC from Iran. In total (business), I've spent there more than 6 months.
Please, help me. What should I do to get it done? As I know, Iranian embassy has been closed since 2012.
Time is flying by to prepare my PR application, and I don't know what I should even start with.

Thanks everyone a lot.
You can mention this in LoE, seek exemption, and submit your application without the PCC.

Alternatively there is an Iranian Embassy in Washington DC. You can apply for the PCC through their Interests Section. http://www.daftar.org/Eng/forms_eng.asp?formcat=vitalrecords&lang=Eng

plutonia

Nov 28, 2016
Contact a local police office (police+10 offices. see epolice.ir). I am not sure if you can get one from inside Iran being a Ukranian citizen. See what they say. If it is possible, they will let you know where the fingerprinting office is. If not, call the Iranian foreign ministry office in Tehran. You can request one from there. If they turn you down as well, as a last resort, call another Iranian embassy (maybe Poland or Russia) and ask them. The reason I don't suggest Washington is that they might not be aware of the process for such a case. If that fails too call Washington office (daftar.org).

The reason I suggest them in that order is that the first method is the absolute fastest (at least for Iranian citizens). Takes a couple of weeks tops. The second method requires you to go to Tehran in person and request it. Takes about a month. The third method takes about 3-4 months.

Winner5

Oct 26, 2017
Why did you stop at creating the exact same thread twice???? You could have gone ahead and created 10 more, couldn't you???

For the question you asked, you need to get in touch with the Local Police Station in the area where you lived in Iran and acquire the PCC. Else you can sent an email to the Iran Embassy and see what they reply with. Referring to seniors -> @legalfalcon & @DelPiero07

Good luck.
You can mention this in LoE, seek exemption, and submit your application without the PCC.

Alternatively there is an Iranian Embassy in Washington DC. You can apply for the PCC through their Interests Section. http://www.daftar.org/Eng/forms_eng.asp?formcat=vitalrecords&lang=Eng
Thank you so much

Last edited:

Winner5

Oct 26, 2017
Contact a local police office (police+10 offices. see epolice.ir). I am not sure if you can get one from inside Iran being a Ukranian citizen. See what they say. If it is possible, they will let you know where the fingerprinting office is. If not, call the Iranian foreign ministry office in Tehran. You can request one from there. If they turn you down as well, as a last resort, call another Iranian embassy (maybe Poland or Russia) and ask them. The reason I don't suggest Washington is that they might not be aware of the process for such a case. If that fails too call Washington office (daftar.org).

The reason I suggest them in that order is that the first method is the absolute fastest (at least for Iranian citizens). Takes a couple of weeks tops. The second method requires you to go to Tehran in person and request it. Takes about a month. The third method takes about 3-4 months.
Thank for this answer. Could you please clarify a few points for me.
1. About the first option: as I understood, 'police+10 offices' are located in Iran. I am not even sure that they can speak English. Also, I could not reach the 'epolice.ir' website ('You are not authorized for this site'). Could you please give more details?
2. Do I have to send them my fingerprints? As far as I remember, I was not taken any fingerprints in Iran.
3. The last point: I would like to know your opinion about my option. Being in Canada, I have sent a letter to the Embassy of Iran in Kiev, Ukraine. I am still waiting for their response. My father has the notarized rights to do everything on my behalf. What do you think, maybe it would be faster to get PCC from the Embassy of Iran in Ukraine with his help because I have limited time to submit my application.

plutonia

Nov 28, 2016
Thank for this answer. Could you please clarify a few points for me.
1. About the first option: as I understood, 'police+10 offices' are located in Iran. I am not even sure that they can speak English. Also, I could not reach the 'epolice.ir' website ('You are not authorized for this site'). Could you please give more details?
2. Do I have to send them my fingerprints? As far as I remember, I was not taken any fingerprints in Iran.
3. The last point: I would like to know your opinion about my option. Being in Canada, I have sent a letter to the Embassy of Iran in Kiev, Ukraine. I am still waiting for their response. My father has the notarized rights to do everything on my behalf. What do you think, maybe it would be faster to get PCC from the Embassy of Iran in Ukraine with his help because I have limited time to submit my application.
Oh I thought you are in Iran right now. My bad I misread your post.

1. Forget about police+10. You need to be in Iran for that, maybe with someone to translate for you. It might not work either.
2. Yes. What you need to do is that you have to go to the fingerprinting offices in Canada and get an ink fingerprint (notice the emphasis on ink. They don't accept computer ones. I found that the hard way). Then you have to have someone, or yourself take them to the foreign ministry office in Tehran and give the paper ones to them and request the PCC. It is a bit of a trouble but quickish.
3. Ask the embassy how long it takes. From the Washington office it takes about 4 months since they have to send it to Iran and back. I am assuming that the Kiev embassy works the same way but doesn't hurt to check. I guess it might be the most convenient way for you but it might take long. You can also do the same with Washington office as well. the advantage is that you can go and talk to them in person if something goes awry. But I don't think the process between Washington and Kiev is that different.

Sayani

Jan 4, 2019
Hi
Hello.

Thanks everyone a lot.
hi. Did you manage to get ur PCC from Iran? My husband stayed in Iran multiple times for short duration.. but the total.no of days was beyond 6 months.. how did you get it? Or did you get pr without Iran PCC?

sajib_22

Jan 20, 2018
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hello.

Thanks everyone a lot.
Hi, did you get your Iranian PCC. I'm in the same boat. Could you please share details?

Nelousa

May 31, 2019
India
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
02-05-2021
Med's Done....
06-02-2021
Am also in same boat did you got the pcc ??