May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad and Friends,

My file is under process in express entry. I am planning to get married on April 19th. My fiancee is in Canada and she is on PGWP. I understand if I receive PPR after our marriage then I will have to submit her medical and PCC and other forms.

She shall be leaving to India on April 1st. Can she get her PCC from BLS before leaving canada or take it from PSK when she in India. Will this PCC be valid when she returns to canada? The reason I am asking is if this PCC is valid then we would save some time later when CIC requests her documents. Also, would I need a new PCC too? My application is already in process with CIC so I had already submitted one earlier.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards

dda

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
pkumthek said:
Hi Asivad and Friends,

My file is under process in express entry. I am planning to get married on April 19th. My fiancee is in Canada and she is on PGWP. I understand if I receive PPR after our marriage then I will have to submit her medical and PCC and other forms.

She shall be leaving to India on April 1st. Can she get her PCC from BLS before leaving canada or take it from PSK when she in India. Will this PCC be valid when she returns to canada? The reason I am asking is if this PCC is valid then we would save some time later when CIC requests her documents. Also, would I need a new PCC too? My application is already in process with CIC so I had already submitted one earlier.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards
Hello,
Yes, you could get your "would be wife's" PCC through BLS and it will be valid. It does not make a difference if your travelling or not. PCC of India will be awarded to you through Indian Consulate as you got for yours. It is completely okay to get her PCC done in advance and save sometime.

Best of Luck.