+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GETTING MARRIED IN MOROCCO........HELP

Nancy

Nov 24, 2007
INEED HELP HERE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN MARRIED ALREADY IN MOROCC.

MY FIANCEE AND I ARE TRYING TO BUDGET MY TRIP THERE TO GET MARRIED IN MOROCCO. I WOULD LIKE TO ASK SOME SMALL QUESTIONS AND IF ANYONE HAS ANY ANSWERS.

1. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST IN EURO TO HAVE THE CAPICITY PAPERS FILLED IN RABAT

2. AVERAGE COST FOR AN ADUL

3. COST TO TAKE CAPICITY PAPERS TO COURT AND POLICE.

4. COST TO HAVE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE PUT INTO ENGLISH OR FRENCH.

5. AM I MISSING ANY OTHER TRANSLATION PAPERS THAT MUST BE TRANSFERED OVER.

5. IS THERE ANY OTHER STEP BESIDE THIS WE MUST PAY FOR THAT I AM MISSING.

6. IS THERE A STEP I HAVE MISSED TO GET MARRIED PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT COST OF WEDDING OR RENT ETC. BUT I NEED COST FOR ALL THE PAPER WORK THAT MUST BE DONE SO WE CAN GET MARRIED.

THANKYOU FOR ANY IMPUT REGARDING THIS MATTER

TRYING TO BUDGET FOR OUR BIG DAY

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
Good luck ! My husband is moroccan and it was a wonderfull trip took long to marry but it was well worth it. Now to anwser your questions hummmmmmmm I would have to check my notes and ask my hubby he knows more then me
contact me private any time i will try to help
isabelle

Nancy

Nov 24, 2007
Hi and Churkane to you both,

I am well know the wedding is a much different cost. I thankyou for what you have sent me because that was what I am looking for. It is the other cost of legal papers etc that I need to be prepared for.

We do not want to go into all of this blindly regarding financially. We are trying to budget the cost of me being there for a month the wedding, rent, food and the of course the legal stuff. As we don't really have no clue how much all this adds up roughly. We thought that this sight would know because there is alot of us that are doing the same thing in this site or have been through the same thing on this site.

I hiope some you have your husbands now in Canada now. I know this is also a very long wait too. This whole process requires so much patients and time. What we do for love! But to me it will be all worth it in the end.

Thankyou again.

Nancy and Fiancee

izzy

Sep 21, 2007
hi nancy!!!
you dont need to bring euros,canadian money is great when you change the money is about 7.5 dhr for every canadian,dont forget the criminal records(police)from canada,you cant get everything translated there and is more more cheaper than here(trust me) i was there for 45 days to married last summer......if you have around 1000.00 canadian just for paper work(general) is more then enough,becouse will be a lot of moving here and going there to get the permission of married..the capacity of married (is the first paper that you need than by the canadian embassy in rabat)is aorund 380.00 dhr and you also need affidavit the canadian embassy will tell you were to go is very closed to the embassy and they will tell you how much it is(i cant remenber now)....the addul i wont be able to tell you my husband paid for that and depends some off them charge more them others..remenber morroco is like cuba(i know bcos im cuban)lol..mening prices cant be diferent in every city.....just have fun and enjoy the time with him bcos will fly by and you wont even notice(trust me)there sistem is very diferent but just relax and go with the flow.......all the best...i cant wait till our baby is born and i will be there right away....4more month.....congrats/////
izzy

CDAGE79

Star Member
May 5, 2007
Hi Nancy,

The processed cost us about 10 000 dirhams including travel, hotel, legal papers, translation etc.

Hope that helps.

Cindy