Med's Request
12 - 6 - 2019
Med's Done....
29 - 6 - 2019
Passport Req..
17 - 7 - 2019
VISA ISSUED...
1 - 8- 2019
I think it's not a great idea using an agency as they gonna take a huge sum of money for this help.
There are lot of experienced people in this forum. You can take help from them to get this specific information.
Hmm I understand your point but I got my PR done by the same agency hence since they are aware about my case already I thought it's a good idea
...anyway my would be's process still has time so we are gathering as much information as we can before we iniate any process

SViyesha

Aug 28, 2018
Hi so my spouse can do a masters/diploma for 1 year until the spousal visa is being processed right? Any view on inland spousal sponsorship?

YuvarajSR

Aug 1, 2018
Hmm I understand your point but I got my PR done by the same agency hence since they are aware about my case already I thought it's a good idea
...anyway my would be's process still has time so we are gathering as much information as we can before we iniate any process
As you processed your PR application through agency, they will do this for a minimum fee I guess. Anyways all the best

YuvarajSR

Aug 1, 2018
Hi so my spouse can do a masters/diploma for 1 year until the spousal visa is being processed right? Any view on inland spousal sponsorship?
Yes, he can do any masters or diploma as it's gonna take more than 1.5 years to complete the sponsorship program. My assumption on sponsorship program:
Getting a stable job in Canada: 3 months
Settling in job and location: 6 months
Applying for sponsorship: 1 month
Sponsorship process: 6 to 10 months
So it's a minimum of 20 months. for most of this 20 months you cannot be together as you will be working in Canada and he will be in India (guessing you are from India).

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
My question is that, as she is already PR, is it required to have another PR application for her husband? I think CIC might just ask to opt for sponsorship
IRCC doesn't get to choose how a person applies for PR. If he wants to apply through EE instead of through sponsorship, that is 100% his decision.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Yes, he can do any masters or diploma as it's gonna take more than 1.5 years to complete the sponsorship program. My assumption on sponsorship program:
Getting a stable job in Canada: 3 months
Settling in job and location: 6 months
Applying for sponsorship: 1 month
Sponsorship process: 6 to 10 months
So it's a minimum of 20 months. for most of this 20 months you cannot be together as you will be working in Canada and he will be in India (guessing you are from India).
She doesn't need a job or to be settled in to sponsor.

YuvarajSR

Aug 1, 2018

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks. Now I know as a fact that there is nothing mentioned on paper about finance expect "basic needs" but, in reality we cannot sponsor the spouse without a job or basic stable income right?
Many unemployed/part-time/stay-at-home people sponsor their spouses. You just have to show IRCC that you can support yourselves in Canada without welfare through any combination of savings, investments, family support, your spouse's income, income potential etc.

YuvarajSR

Aug 1, 2018
Many unemployed/part-time/stay-at-home people sponsor their spouses. You just have to show IRCC that you can support yourselves in Canada without welfare through any combination of savings, investments, family support, your spouse's income, income potential etc.
Thanks for the clarification.