+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting married after ITA

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello, one of my friend received ITA in the recent draw. He was planning to get married soon and the ITA was a surprise. Now he is planning to get married and contact IRCC regarding his status change from single to married. His spouse has already done ECA and IELTS and their recalculated score will still be above the cut off score.

Now my question is, how can he change his application from single to married. If he contact IRCC, how long is the response time in this kond of queries? I think he has another 45 days to submit his application.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hello, one of my friend received ITA in the recent draw. He was planning to get married soon and the ITA was a surprise. Now he is planning to get married and contact IRCC regarding his status change from single to married. His spouse has already done ECA and IELTS and their recalculated score will still be above the cut off score.

Now my question is, how can he change his application from single to married. If he contact IRCC, how long is the response time in this kond of queries? I think he has another 45 days to submit his application.
When he is submitting his PR application, he needs to answer a questionnaire including marital status will be asked and he can answer accordingly and attached the required documents. Not an issue at all