+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting married after EAPR before COPR

dosanjh23

Oct 9, 2020
So I submitted a question to IRCC asking what will happen.

So far from all my research I have found that.

1) CRS will not be recalculated.
2) I can add my spouse to my application before landing

Only thing is I am worried that my application will be rejected and told to apply again as a married couple. Still waiting for a response
Hi @Johnjacobb

Did you got a response ? what was the final conclusion.

Reactions: Johnjacobb

Mirza1991

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
No conclusion.

Still waiting to get married. Everything is delayed due to covid :(
I Got married one month prior of getting copr. I called CIC and they told me to cancel copr and my spouse. Which I did and it was nov 2019. In 2020 nov my spouse passed Medicals. Now is 2021 I’m still waiting for CIC decision. Seems like Covid-19 messed up big time. Did you got any reply yet?

yadwinder998

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
for anyone who is doubtful about this, I have been there, done that back in 2018. CRS is not re-calculated if you get married after submitting e-APR. Yes, covid will delay the processing. Feel free to ask me any questions if you want to

Mirza1991

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
for anyone who is doubtful about this, I have been there, done that back in 2018. CRS is not re-calculated if you get married after submitting e-APR. Yes, covid will delay the processing. Feel free to ask me any questions if you want to
I Got married one month prior of getting copr. I called CIC and they told me to cancel copr and my spouse. Which I did and it was nov 2019. In 2020 nov my spouse passed Medicals. Now is 2021 I’m still waiting for CIC decision. Seems like Covid-19 messed up big time. Do you have any suggestions for me?