+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting Emotionally drained out by Immigration processes

chefchopra7

Star Member
Apr 7, 2009
When will this waiting end , going through the premium/bonus time of life sapn,45+ I had one child when applied , now blessed with another one , Father is also ageing , stuck in between , cant think of withdrawing, caips will only give an idea for further ageing, My Ainp also seems stuck , I dont know where are we heading, getting emotionally drained out by these processes. God bless these processes

Anonymous

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
chefchopra7 said:
When will this waiting end , going through the premium/bonus time of life sapn,45+ I had one child when applied , now blessed with another one , Father is also ageing , stuck in between , cant think of withdrawing, caips will only give an idea for further ageing, My Ainp also seems stuck , I dont know where are we heading, getting emotionally drained out by these processes. God bless these processes

Anonymous
pursuing immigration seems to be not short of a gamble with time, money and dreams....
many of us know what emotional drain means... especially those in upper mid age and
have left their home countries several years ago ..being faced with drastic changes in life
should they return back....

canada seems to be a last chance....

god bless

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Well its always good to keep having faith.Christ the Lord will never let his Children down.It shall be well
May God Bless us all.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
chefchopra7 said:

Anonymous
While I agree with the reality, I will not feel sad about things which are not in my control. I just take these processes as if they are part of daily routine. And sometimes feel happy reading the posts in this forum. If I were not part of all this I would have missed the opportunity of interacting with interesting people here from different parts of the globe and the learning I am getting.

who knows?? I will be a philosopher/saint in my later years - haha.

-dna

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
chefchopra7 said:

Anonymous

Anonymous/Mr.Chopra,

Apparently you did not experience the pleasure of dealing with US immigration.

A or Bust

Cocacola

Jun 18, 2009
I applied in May 2009, after one year of preparation, AINP-family stream. I live my life as I did before, even though I always have Canada in my mind.
The latest reports from AINP, it may take up to 4 years to get PR status. Its a long time considering that my dad is getting older, my youngest daughter misses starting school in Canada, the oldest will start 8th grade while I would prefer her to start earlier.

Time is your best friend, but sometimes your worst enemy ;)

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
Cocacola said:
I applied in May 2009, after one year of preparation, AINP-family stream. I live my life as I did before, even though I always have Canada in my mind.
The latest reports from AINP, it may take up to 4 years to get PR status. Its a long time considering that my dad is getting older, my youngest daughter misses starting school in Canada, the oldest will start 8th grade while I would prefer her to start earlier.

Time is your best friend, but sometimes your worst enemy ;)

Dear Cocacola

I am also in the process of applying for AINP family stream, hopefully by the end of this month. Could you kindly inform me:

1)that after you submit your documents do you get any confirmation letter or AOR or file number from AINP office and if so after how long? Basically the question is what happens next after you submit documents?

2) This is regarding photocopies of the CIC forms we have to submit.Schedule 4 : Economic Classes Provincial Nominee. What do you fill in Question 3. Which provincial government has nominated you.............
Provincial Stream/category..............
As I have not yet been nominated at the time of submission of initial documents I am confused. What to fill and in the provincial stream/category... do I fill AINP Family Stream or just Family Stream?

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards

Singh.

Cocacola

Jun 18, 2009
Singh123

The only reciept that you get, other than the Pre-assesment notification that comes after 8 months, is if you send the application by courier, i.e DHL, fedex.
the province which nominates you is Alberta, and Famliy Streaem is the category.

At first it seems to be pretty difficult to fill out all these forms, but actually, it´s not. It´s the time spent to prepare, collecting all necessary documents and certificates.
Also, don´t forget that a notarius publicus has to certify all copies that has to be certified.

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
chefchopra7 said:

Anonymous
Chpora,

Never ruin your present just because of Future which is in hands of CIC or other Govt beaurocracies. I have seen when people apply to immigration, they count every single day and avoid some activities whether it is education or some other things such as,

Why to apply for a new jobs after all within 2 years I have to move there?
Why to join College after all within 2 years, I have to immigrate there?
Why to buy this property, apartment after all, I have to move there?

Never ever do that! Apply for immigration and never link your present with future because you never know what's gonna happen. Last year, In 2008 when Minister kenny retrospectively, applied those 38 occupations law, Thousands of applicant got thier application back and they were waiting to get PR so some didn't apply for jobs, some left business opportunities, some left college. Just do what you are doing and be strong and focused on your present. Even after migration a lot o Mid-aged immigrants return back so think accordingly.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
AlbertaCitizen said:
chefchopra7 said:

Anonymous
Chpora,

Never ruin your present just because of Future which is in hands of CIC or other Govt beaurocracies. I have seen when people apply to immigration, they count every single day and avoid some activities whether it is education or some other things such as,

Why to apply for a new jobs after all within 2 years I have to move there?
Why to join College after all within 2 years, I have to immigrate there?
Why to buy this property, apartment after all, I have to move there?

Never ever do that! Apply for immigration and never link your present with future because you never know what's gonna happen. Last year, In 2008 when Minister kenny retrospectively, applied those 38 occupations law, Thousands of applicant got thier application back and they were waiting to get PR so some didn't apply for jobs, some left business opportunities, some left college. Just do what you are doing and be strong and focused on your present. Even after migration a lot o Mid-aged immigrants return back so think accordingly.
Hmmm I'm impressed

achome

Aug 18, 2008
Dear

I have same feeling of getting emotion. I applied the work permit under labour market opinion last year, but it has been turned down by the Canada consulate in my country. I was trying to apply the family stream.... but still waiting. I don't even know I can norminated or not. I have 2 kids and I just want them to have better education and better life. Moreover, I got a job waiting for me in Calgary.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
achome said:
Dear

I have same feeling of getting emotion. I applied the work permit under labour market opinion last year, but it has been turned down by the Canada consulate in my country. I was trying to apply the family stream.... but still waiting. I don't even know I can norminated or not. I have 2 kids and I just want them to have better education and better life. Moreover, I got a job waiting for me in Calgary.
well be cool hopefully things will turn out well this time around.

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
chefchopra7 said:
Dear All

Thanks for your support and advise

Today I got packet a from CHC , saying that they have got Province Nomination in my name, along with set of forms and insructioins (with Red square stamp saying PNP) on top of first page of IMM 0008 Generic.

I have already filled these form and are ready as advised by PNP site while I applied. I would like to use filled forms
and any supporting documents need to be sent alongwith these forms , while applying at chc. I did sent all supportings along with PNP application

CHC is also offering for withdrawl and refund of my earleir FSW application on which prescreening has not yet started.So I think it should be wihdrawn.

Dear All Pl advise at the earliest, Best Wishes and God Bless

chefchopra
chefchopra...

if they have sent a packet then i would suggest to refill and send all the forms again... since communication
with consulate is not electronic ... duplication happens all the time....

in my case i had to send pnp forms 3 times before I got the AOR , anyways that a long story....

go ahead and resent those forms and also add a cover letter saying that u had already sent the forms
earlier on X date... u can also write a seperate application for withdrawing FSW if u wish to...

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
chefchopra7 said:
Dear Dude

Do I need to send these supportings ie:

education , experience & reference letter , refunds assets ,ielts , birth certificate of kids , marriage certificate , etc.

Best Regards
chef...

PNP doesnt need IELTS... yeah send a photocopy of all those other documents...