Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
I inderstand your pain and feeling immigration process could be draining you dont what and when not to worry but i like your mesage

denby

Mar 13, 2009
Wow!! this thread makes me wanna cry

my favorite quote

"Lord, give me the strength to change what I can, give me the strength to resist what I cannot change and give me the wisdom to understand the difference between the two".

it's just a part of life, what is important is how you all respond to problems faced in life.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
chefchopra7 said:
Dear All

Thanks for your support and advise

Today I got packet a from CHC , saying that they have got Province Nomination in my name, along with set of forms and insructioins (with Red square stamp saying PNP) on top of first page of IMM 0008 Generic.

I have already filled these form and are ready as advised by PNP site while I applied. I would like to use filled forms
and any supporting documents need to be sent alongwith these forms , while applying at chc. I did sent all supportings along with PNP application

CHC is also offering for withdrawl and refund of my earleir FSW application on which prescreening has not yet started.So I think it should be wihdrawn.

Dear All Pl advise at the earliest, Best Wishes and God Bless

chefchopra

chefchopra,

Yes you have to withdraw FSW application for many reasons.
1. they have not started processing it.
2. You cannot have concurrent applications.
3. You will get full refund of FSW if withdrawn before they lay their hand on it and in your case you will.

I was in similar situation and I withdrew my FSW and got back my refund (although after long time)

Good luck with CIC process
-dna

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
dnataraj said:
chefchopra7 said:
Dear All

Thanks for your support and advise

Today I got packet a from CHC , saying that they have got Province Nomination in my name, along with set of forms and insructioins (with Red square stamp saying PNP) on top of first page of IMM 0008 Generic.

I have already filled these form and are ready as advised by PNP site while I applied. I would like to use filled forms
and any supporting documents need to be sent alongwith these forms , while applying at chc. I did sent all supportings along with PNP application

CHC is also offering for withdrawl and refund of my earleir FSW application on which prescreening has not yet started.So I think it should be wihdrawn.

Dear All Pl advise at the earliest, Best Wishes and God Bless

chefchopra

chefchopra,

Yes you have to withdraw FSW application for many reasons.
1. they have not started processing it.
2. You cannot have concurrent applications.
3. You will get full refund of FSW if withdrawn before they lay their hand on it and in your case you will.

I was in similar situation and I withdrew my FSW and got back my refund (although after long time)

Good luck with CIC process
-dna
dnataraj,
How long did it take CIC to give you a refund I withdrew my FSW app and CIC send me letter about sending me that refund but I have not had any refund from CIC since then.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
rascojenkins said:
dnataraj,
How long did it take CIC to give you a refund I withdrew my FSW app and CIC send me letter about sending me that refund but I have not had any refund from CIC since then.
Refund timeline

FedExed withdrawal Application : Nov 16th 2008
Withdrawal Request reached Buffalo: Nov. 18th 2008
Received refund Check : March 26th 2008

so 129 days!!!

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
chefchopra7 said:
Dear Nat and others

At which post you appllied And how about the funds it syas no settle ment funds / Ielts required for Pnp Nominee.
Though I have already earned IELTS.

best wishes
chefchopra
chefchopra,

You are confused due to this stress I guess.
You can apply at New Delhi. However, You need nomination copy when applying. Else what is the difference between FSW and AINP. Make sure you have it when you apply. Else they will return the packet and lead to delays.

If you are in the US and applying at New Delhi, make sure to give a reliable local address. Else the mailing to/from India from/to US will cause delays.

I too had IELTS and proof of funds. However, they are not required for AINP (see visa office specific instructions, in your case New Delhi at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37029.pdf). Look under P (for provincial nominee). You can see clearly that you do not need IELTS and proof of funds.

Good luck.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
dnataraj said:
rascojenkins said:
dnataraj,
Refund timeline

FedExed withdrawal Application : Nov 16th 2008
Withdrawal Request reached Buffalo: Nov. 18th 2008
Received refund Check : March 26th 2008

so 129 days!!!
Wow Thanks dna CIC Buffalo recieved my request for withdrawal of FSW app on Feb 07 2009, I recived a letter from them on May 28 2009 indicating that a refund will be processed within the next tweleve to sixten weeks. A month later i recieved PNP file transfer letter. I can hardly tell what's going now.