+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting an Indian PCC through BLS

Padms

Jan 5, 2021
I sent my PCC application documents to BLS Surrey on Dec 17 and got an update on Jan 4th that I will have to resend my application in portrait. I had sent it in landscape as a text under the photo was overlapping the application.

So I call BLS to discuss about the overlapping text, the person advised to print as is and send. I sent the new application today through Purolator, but I am worried. Anybody had there application with overlapping text, but approved?

harleenk

Jan 5, 2021
i tried to call them but their number is always busy.i tried from last 3 days.Is there any other option to do so

harleenk

Jan 5, 2021
Actually my consultant had submit my pcc application on my behalf and he told me that he submitted it on 25th dec and at that time he told me that i’ll receive email in 2-3 days but its around 2 weeks and i had a dispute with my consultant.so i am afraid is he submitted my application or not. i dont know what to do

Jan 5, 2021
I sent my postal application to Surrey (BC). So far:

- Application Dropped at Purolator office: 5/19 (+0 day)
- Application reached BLS: 5/20 (+1 days)
- BLS notification about application received: 5/22 (+3 days)
Can you please share how much you paid for postal and what was the money order / bank draft amount? How did you manage for the return label as that was not available? Appreciate any help in this matter.

Isha 14

Dec 4, 2020
Hi Guys I just paid for the postal application Pick up and Drop off and it gave me an error page after payment but I checked my cc statement and it went through. I was able to download the transaction receipt from BLS page by inputting my card number but whenever I click shipping label it reload the page and doesn't download anything. I will try to call them all day but I was wondering if it happened to anyone here?
Same thing happened with me. So what did you do to move forward and how could you check the transaction receipt?

Etzioauditore14

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Same thing happened with me. So what did you do to move forward and how could you check the transaction receipt?
So you gotta use this link https://www.blsindia-canada.com/fedexlabel.php and input your card details and it will generate your receipt. I called them and the person on the other end sent me a payment link to my email and I paid again. I just got my refund last week so it took like a month lol.

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
I sent my PCC application documents to BLS Surrey on Dec 17 and got an update on Jan 4th that I will have to resend my application in portrait. I had sent it in landscape as a text under the photo was overlapping the application.

So I call BLS to discuss about the overlapping text, the person advised to print as is and send. I sent the new application today through Purolator, but I am worried. Anybody had there application with overlapping text, but approved?
I had faced the same issue while printing and pointed it out in my earlier post: "the Print renders the layout correctly on IE11 and Firefox. It gets completely messed up with Opera and Chrome". I have a walk-in appointment on 18th.

Padms

Jan 5, 2021
I had faced the same issue while printing and pointed it out in my earlier post: "the Print renders the layout correctly on IE11 and Firefox. It gets completely messed up with Opera and Chrome". I have a walk-in appointment on 18th.
Thank you for your response. I checked with BLS Vancouver and was advised that the overlapping text is fine as long as the content is readable. Waiting to get an update about my application.

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
Thank you for your response. I checked with BLS Vancouver and was advised that the overlapping text is fine as long as the content is readable. Waiting to get an update about my application.
You are welcome. BTW, how did you got in touch with BLS? I am never able to connect to either of their Surrey or Vancouver center phone numbers - any time of the day.

Padms

Jan 5, 2021
You are welcome. BTW, how did you got in touch with BLS? I am never able to connect to either of their Surrey or Vancouver center phone numbers - any time of the day.
I generally try calling Surrey or Calgary after 1 pm. Although I don't get connected immediately, I keep calling them and get connected after several attempts.

Reactions: vvarma

gargeedesai

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Hello,
I paid for the pickup and drop-off service through the link available on the BLS website. But received only one shipping label. How will they send me my package back? Also, I have a few questions:
1. Do I have to send my original Passport and Work permit?
2. Do they accept Canada Post Money Order?
3. Does all the documents need to be self-attested?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Miracle2018