+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Getting a job offer....., possible?

andreang

Sep 23, 2007
Hello all, I'm a 26, married w/ 1 child, Italian IT developer. I have about 4 years experience in what I do though I do not have a college diploma.
I've spent almost a year searching and applying for jobs and can't seem to get anywhere. I am mainly using monster.ca.
I am a bit worried that I may not be doing this correctly, most jobs Ive seen require a college degree, and I understand that hiring a person that is not in the country can be risky and not cheap.
Does anybody have any advice on this, or a website that may help, or a success story that can serve as guide?, would really appreciate it.
Also, I understand Nova Scotia has signed a new agreement with CIC to allow more immigrants to be selected by the Province. Could that be helpful in any way considering my situation?.

Thank you in advance.

ghohoef

Apr 12, 2004
Amstelveen, NL
I would suggest you do the self assessment test first to see whether you pass (67 points or more). As for you job search you can also try workopolis but there are many more. Depending on the province you would want to settle look for job sites in that area. You can also try this one: http://www.spectrumjobsearch.com/

almuhtram

Sep 28, 2007
Hi there

I am also trying to find a job offer from Canda, I just started doing that, I am trade skill with college diploma.

I always find good job ads on the "jobbank" website

Check this website and I think it will help you.

Good lock

MaryLee

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes, indeed job bank website is great. but there is another job site for IT professionals

uscanadajob.com