Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct19,2011
VISA ISSUED...
oct 25,2011
LANDED..........
landed in toronto oct 27,2011
And I'm not sure what the laws are there but here in canada you can get her to give you alimony, you have a right to life the same kinda life you lived when you two weren't together. So if your means are less than hers then that could be an option as well.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CMMMS said:
i mean can she deport me really as she say ? and what is my rights on a divorce ?
SHE can't deport you. The only authority that can deport you is CIC and/or CBSA. If she has reported to them that you committed fraud and that your marriage was a marriage of convenience, then they may investigate you which could lead to trouble. She sounds really angry and you said she "won't forgive" you. I hope that for your sake, she didn't find something out that helps her prove a marriage of convenience.

CMMMS

Jun 17, 2011
SHE can't deport you. The only authority that can deport you is CIC and/or CBSA. If she has reported to them that you committed fraud and that your marriage was a marriage of convenience, then they may investigate you which could lead to trouble. She sounds really angry and you said she "won't forgive" you. I hope that for your sake, she didn't find something out that helps her prove a marriage of convenience.

what thats mean ??? they will investigate what ? i have done nothing wrong and she is the one who asked me to leave the house so what iam suppose to do then ? and after all i came back just for the sake of love and try to work this out and then i found out that she is seeing someone so what ells i can do then ? this is really so bad i feel sick and tired of all this if she want or can deport me then fine i have no will or power to fight back after all what happend !! she is now trying to destroy me 10000 % but no way i wont let that happend !!! it is not fair to bring me here after i had a job and a car and family back home and now coz we did not get along for whatever reson she want me to leave this is not fair and i dont know what is going to happened !!!!

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CMMMS:

First of all, calm down. I'm starting to think you keep repeating yourself because you are in this excited state of mind where you're not paying attention to the answers people are putting here.

The person who answered you said SHE can't deport you, with emphasis on "she" because you were repeatedly talking about your wife being able to do this. Only the government would be able to do this, and it takes a lot of evidence anyway. You are acting freaked out yet if anything, it is your wife who should be freaked out in this situation and not you, because as a PR you are in a much better situation than she is. First of all, she is financially responsible for you for 3 years. Second, if she wanted to report you to CIC and say that you had misrepresented yourself to her to try to gain entry into Canada through marriage she would have to provide EVIDENCE. You say that your intentions were pure. Heck, the very fact that you are trying to get back with this woman and preserve your marriage would show that you are not a fraudster, right? And anyway, there have been cases where a judge has ruled that someone should be deported, but as a PR, that person can appeal and appeal and appeal, and never end up being deported. Even people who have really entered into marriages of convenience have not been able to be deported (unfortunately), so why would you be?

So calm down and just remember that before you post again.

It sounds like you still love this woman and are genuinely hurt she is acting like this. Have you talked to her about going into counseling together? What were the reasons she has given for wanting to end the relationship?
CMMMS said:

what thats mean ??? they will investigate what ? i have done nothing wrong and she is the one who asked me to leave the house so what iam suppose to do then ? and after all i came back just for the sake of love and try to work this out and then i found out that she is seeing someone so what ells i can do then ? this is really so bad i feel sick and tired of all this if she want or can deport me then fine i have no will or power to fight back after all what happend !! she is now trying to destroy me 10000 % but no way i wont let that happend !!! it is not fair to bring me here after i had a job and a car and family back home and now coz we did not get along for whatever reson she want me to leave this is not fair and i dont know what is going to happened !!!!

CMMMS

Jun 17, 2011
Well thats fair enough what i want to know now is do i have to give her my address or not because she said she want to know my address because she contacted immegrations and she want to get a divorce at the embassy and i dont know what to do and i dont want to give her my adress just in case she will start bother me more while iam so pissed right now !! i just wonder what she might do !! and if she dont know my adress does that effect me ?

GetUsHome

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
CMMMS:

Your wife is messing with you.

1. Get a Post Office Box.
2. Give her the address.
3. Tell her to have all immigration and divorce documents sent there.
4. Walk out the door.

If your marriage has so broken down that she is pulling this stuff on you then you need to leave for your own mental health.

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Agreed (would the government agree to send documents to PO boxes though?)! I will only add: just how did your relationship deteriorate to this state?
GetUsHome said:
CMMMS:

Your wife is messing with you.

1. Get a Post Office Box.
2. Give her the address.
3. Tell her to have all immigration and divorce documents sent there.
4. Walk out the door.

If your marriage has so broken down that she is pulling this stuff on you then you need to leave for your own mental health.

GetUsHome

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Have no idea if government will send to PO Box but I suspect he will not be getting any mail from them anyway. :D

ddobro2 said:
Agreed (would the government agree to send documents to PO boxes though?)! I will only add: just how did your relationship deteriorate to this state?

CMMMS

Jun 17, 2011
Well now she made my embassy look for me as she said iam missing what should i do now ? dam this is out of control now and she is trying every thing to deport me after i found out she is with someone ells while we were together so what should i do ?

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Get a lawyer. Talk to someone in a Legal Aid office or whatever the equivalent is in Canada. Don't just sit there and leave everything up to her, you have already been told that she cannot deport you, and you have rights. We can only give so much advice here, you need LEGAL representation to assert your rights within the situation.

Ritangel

Mar 1, 2012
CMMMS said:
Well now she made my embassy look for me as she said iam missing what should i do now ? dam this is out of control now and she is trying every thing to deport me after i found out she is with someone ells while we were together so what should i do ?
CMMMS, its 6 months since your last devastating post. I am just hoping everything is now cool and you got control of your life? Where are you now? Hope things are positively running on your end?
Good day

Morlon

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Toronto, On
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-27-2012
AOR Received.
July-29-1012
Interview........
November 27-2012
Kedeisha said:
you can get a divorce just try n remain in contact so he doesnt go on assitance as u will be required to pay it back and the law was not about u "have" to stay married they were gonna put conditions on the PR so it would be i guess "beneficial" for ur husband to stay in the marriage if the law was to take place after u got married as if he was to sybsequently sponsor some1 else it would be a red flag in the system the law is not to say stay in a relationship that abusive or anything but it is trying to curb ppl coming to canada then suddenly they are no long compatible i am not saying this is ur situation but basically
Agree 100%, My advise to her is to stay separated for awhile, and try to work things out instead of considering divorce. Even though it may be because you guy see that you both want different things in life, Immigration still sees it as fraud. So just be careful.

Just a friendly reminder, citizenship can be revoked.

vik_m

Mar 16, 2015
Hey just to check..we got PR 3 months a go...we have marriage 1.5 yrs old. Can we file divorce case in Canada?