+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gettin New SIN Number

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Ya I’m from Toronto!! I called yesterday to inquire abt my status and agent said they don’t have any info but first bath from 6 th to 9 th who applied online were dispatched u guys will get this week end or next week start.
So apparently my spouse got the same letter you got from Service Canada, saying theres missing docs on his online application thus they cant process his SIN. Maybe I missed some docs when I submitted his.

We just submitted a new online application for him. Did you submit a new app?

Skp1310

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
So apparently my spouse got the same letter you got from Service Canada, saying theres missing docs on his online application thus they cant process his SIN. Maybe I missed some docs when I submitted his.

Yup I submitted new application yesterday. Actually first time I didn’t submit proof for address. I thought work permit and license enough as both are coming from fed n provincial gov. This caused me one more month to wait. This time app no went to 17630. Actually I don’t have any proof for address under my name. Phone, bank , utilities everything is under my spouse name. Still I submitted phone and bank statement with my address.

Reactions: Pinky2587

Skp1310

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020

What is your new app number ?? Second time what proof did u submit for address ?

Pinky2587

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Yup I submitted new application yesterday. Actually first time I didn’t submit proof for address. I thought work permit and license enough as both are coming from fed n provincial gov. This caused me one more month to wait. This time app no went to 17630. Actually I don’t have any proof for address under my name. Phone, bank , utilities everything is under my spouse name. Still I submitted phone and bank statement with my address.
My spouse’s confirmation series is in 26000 now. Expecting near end of May to get his new SIN. Good luck to us!

MahtaAlijani

Nov 26, 2019
Hi , The driving licence is not consider as proof of address?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
One of my family member's application number is in 3500 series and haven't received the SIN number yet

For other family members who were in 1800 series have received their sin last week.

Reactions: Pinky2587