Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 BANDS
KK SO I WANNA KNOW ON WHAT BASIS I CAN GET A FULL FEE REFUND FROM THE UNIVERSITY B'CUZ I WANNA TRANSFER TO COLLEGE SO I NEED MY MONEY BACK BUT THEIR REFUND POLICY SAY THAT I WILL ONLY GET 50% OF TUITION FEE REFUND .....SO MY QUESTION IS CAN I GET A FULL FEE REFUND

danishali

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
My suggestion would be that you contact your college and ask them. Generally their is a date by which you could rool back your decision of enrolling. if that dead line has not passed you can get your refund but only for the tution fee not for the admsssion.

Y r u going to another college. Do you have your visa?

dopeboyz

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 BANDS
danishali said:
My suggestion would be that you contact your college and ask them. Generally their is a date by which you could rool back your decision of enrolling. if that dead line has not passed you can get your refund but only for the tution fee not for the admsssion.

Y r u going to another college. Do you have your visa?
yes i have my visa but the college is giving only 50% of the fee refund before the commencement of classes but i want the whole fee to refund is there any way they say that they need a strong reason that why r u transferring

acemsyed

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
2112 / 1236
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No chance for a full-refund especially after getting visa ! That's why I advised you to read your university's refund policy first. I don't think you can do much if its already mentioned in their refund policy that only 50% of the fee would be refunded.

Cheers ;-)