+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Get your Matric & Inter documents attested now here are the steps ;-)

ReThink

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Deary Fellows / Friends ,

It's been a while i haven't posted anything since the day when i forgot to do it so here is it what precisely going to happen this post is about How do you attest your documents without losing plenty of Times instead of wasting your precious time.? I'd already done it that's why i thought it would be my privilege to help you so that you can also get your documents attested form the designation departments like , BISE LHR BOARD / MOFA (Ministy of Foreign Affairs Office).So Let's get started.

First thing first we all know that documents are very precious for us and obviously for our career sometimes it happens when you lose your documents unexpectedly so we should make sure that we won't give it in wrong hands.I wouldn't know exactly the way your thinking right now how am i gonna supposed to know that i'm giving my documents to the right person in right hand ? not to worry my friends i'll explain this issue and will give you complete guide about it.It took almost 18 days for me to proceed it with caution here you'll find the proper steps which i've already done it and got my documents back :-D Enjoy

Step # 1 : Get your documents to which your going to give it for attestation like Matric degree (it is good if you'll bring matric marks sheet with matric degree because i gave'em too) , intermediate certificate along with one photocopy of each original document and later then go to BISE LHR Board.

Step # 2 : When you'll arrive there go straight ahead on the right side of your hand you'll see bunch of red barriers in front of windows each windows contains numbers on the top but you need to find #16 that window this also will be on the right side when you find it buy an attestation form which is for Rs.50 if your submitting more then one document for attestation buy that form more then one For example , if you've 3 documents then buy 3 forms each form fee will be Rs.500 each paper.

Step # 3 : After that come back to the front gate from where you came in and you'll find HBL bank either you can take a challan form before buying that attestation form from window #16 when you'll have the challan form and the attestation form please fill it very very carefully here this is gonna be a trickiest part you might find it though so please be carefull while filling both forms (BANK CHALLAN & ATTESTATION FORM).Afterwards, submit your bank challan form along with the attestation fee and bank will give you the deposit copy.

Step # 4 : Your doing it rightly just like your seeing this now after the fee is paid go to window # 4 named as "R & D SECTION" ( this is where you'll submit your documents ) now paste that deposit copy of bank challan form behind that attestation form and attach one photocopy of your original documents with it (Remember you must not have to attach your original documents with that form becuase "R & D SECTION" won't be needed it so).Here you've completed the attestation process let's recall it, you've paid the fee of your documents , you've the bank challan form pasted beyond the form , you've successfully attached the photocopies of each document with the attestation form.YOu're good to go arrange it properly and submit it to window # 4 after that don't forget to ask how much time it'll take and they will send your copies to the IBCC.Probably he'd say Two weeks and will give you a ticket where serial number is written on it please do not lose it.

Step # 5 : take your original documents back to home and wait for Two weeks , after passing two weeks when you'll have to go again to BISE LHR Board.This time you don't need to go to any window after two weeks simple go to BISE LHR Board and if you remember you'll see the same thing but you need to go to the IBCC office it'll be on the right side and the opposite side of WINDOW #16 (from where you had bought attestation form) when you find IBCC forget about everything and bring your documents along with that tickets where the person did give it to you.

Step # 6 : Afterwards , when you'll be in the IBCC office there you're gonna going to find rush of students but your work isn't finished yet in the office you need to find LAHORE BOARD FILE in that file you need to see your name along with the IBCC SERIAL NUMBER when you'll find it write it on the ticket so that you'll remember it but if you don't find your name is that list find another LAHORE BOARD FILE IBCC office will have two files and students should be looking for their names in it.When you'll get all the number of tickets within that FILES you need to stand in a queue where (MALE COUNTER ATTESTATION) written wait for your turn and then ask the person that you need to submit your documents for that he'll give you the challan form.

Step #7 : Step out the line and fill that form again , on the bank challan form there will be couple of options says , SSC , SSC PHOTOCOPIES , HSSC , HSSC PHOTOCOPIES , ANYOTHER. Another tricky part to understand the logic , this time you will need to submit your original documents to the IBCC along with the paid fee , your original document of each paper fee will be RS.200 and for photocopy is you want to attest it will cost Rs.100 each. Select your options and pay your fee into the HBL BANK and then come back to IBCC and again you need to stand in a queue to submit your documents wait for your turn and on your turn person will ask you about the documents whose documents these are you'll have to give him an answer.YOU need to attach your original documents and one photocopy of each with the form but don't forget to write accurate amount on the challan form.He'll return you the IBCC bank challan form copy on the back side of that challan form receiving timing is mentioned along with the date it'll take 4 days or 5 after that come again and get your documents but don't forget to bring that challan form without that they won't give you your documents.

Step # 8 : Your work is done congratulations you've your documents attested just for incase don't make any mistakes.

So hardest part is over now it's time for real action :D
You will also need to attest those documents from MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OFFICE LHR.Here are steps this is the easiest thing I've ever faced but you'll have to be stay calm.

Step # 1 : Take your IBCC attested documents to the M.O.F.A and stand in a queue to get post ticket to be pasted on your documents and then ask the person or he'll tell you what to do or you can ask him but after standing in a very long queue come back to the ground flood on the right hand side you'll find a queue where the person is making photocopies of documents after tickets are pasted on your original documents you need to make photocopy from front to back of each paper with your NIC photocopy staple the photocopies and the original documents separately.(That post ticket costs you RS.20 only).

Step # 2 : After that go back to the upper floor and stand in a queue it'll be inside the room and ask someone if you won't find attestation document submission line where is it stand in a queue and wait for your turn when your turn comes give your documents to the person he'll give you the number ticket along with the date take it and save it because your work has done here you'll get your documents within 2 hours from AFTERNOON 2:00 Pm to 4:00 Pm (If you can wait then wait outside or inside otherwise come back to the office to collect your documents on the day you submit your documents.

Step # 3 : That's all my friend steps are vary on you and your temper otherwise you won't get anything so congratulations you've done it very well your documents has been attested and your done done and there is one more thing except those post office tickets RS and photocopy RS nothin' you have to pay more they will attest your documents for free of cost :D

Thank you so very much for reading this post in case of having problem or you might wanna know something else please let me know it took 1 hour to write this post for you have fun my friends.

Regards
ReThink Became Possible :)