+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

get stuck with the page Information about education, work and other activities

Nhung Nguyen

May 25, 2022
I'm applying for a visitor visa. I get stuck with the page: Information about education, work and other activities. I've been working for just the U.S. Embassy Hanoi since Feb. 2021 until now, May 2022 and my work is still on going. the page keeps saying that: "Error: Give details of all your employment and activities for the past 10 years. - You're missing details for the past 10 years. Review your entries and make sure you included something for all times periods in the past 10 years. Do not include any entries that you already put for post-secondary education or military/police force (if that was your only occupation at that time)."

I tried to add in information of my former jobs but I still can't save and continue. What should I do with this issue? Thanks.

pakueamb

Jun 2, 2022
I'm applying for a visitor visa. I get stuck with the page: Information about education, work and other activities. I've been working for just the U.S. Embassy Hanoi since Feb. 2021 until now, May 2022 and my work is still on going. the page keeps saying that: "Error: Give details of all your employment and activities for the past 10 years. - You're missing details for the past 10 years. Review your entries and make sure you included something for all times periods in the past 10 years. Do not include any entries that you already put for post-secondary education or military/police force (if that was your only occupation at that time)."

I tried to add in information of my former jobs but I still can't save and continue. What should I do with this issue? Thanks.
So, I am going through the application for the visitor visa online and I ran into the same issue as you. What eventually worked for me was to:
1. have only one field in Work or Education that checks the box "ongoing"
2. Have "unemployed" stretch from the beginning of the period you're above 18 to the latest/current month

That section is finicky but I hope that helps.

RonMar

Mar 2, 2023
So, I am going through the application for the visitor visa online and I ran into the same issue as you. What eventually worked for me was to:
1. have only one field in Work or Education that checks the box "ongoing"
2. Have "unemployed" stretch from the beginning of the period you're above 18 to the latest/current month

That section is finicky but I hope that helps.
But wouldn't this be concealing the rest of your Education say you completed more than one education program? How did you include the rest of info on your application?

Hysterogenic

Mar 20, 2023
But wouldn't this be concealing the rest of your Education say you completed more than one education program? How did you include the rest of info on your application?
As far as I know, it will be concealing and that's bad because the main role of filling on these forms is telling truth. But I didn't face this problem, so can't give you any suggestion on this point. It's better to ask for help in the visa center (maybe to call their support). And in general, studying for years and don't talk about it? Everyone wants to share it :)

Olomitutu

Jul 21, 2023

Hi, pls I'm currently experiencing the same issue now, what finally did you do pls?

Viku15523

Jul 23, 2023
Hi I want to apply visitor visa for my mother , I am on PR here , but the problem is that she have different name which is not matching with my document

Her name is - Hokam
And in my docs - okmi

what to do now how I can justify the relationship between us

do I need a affidavits for that or is it ok if a do explanation

plz help with this

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I want to apply visitor visa for my mother , I am on PR here , but the problem is that she have different name which is not matching with my document

Her name is - Hokam
And in my docs - okmi

what to do now how I can justify the relationship between us

do I need a affidavits for that or is it ok if a do explanation

plz help with this
When you applied for your PR, shouldn't this a pre-existed issue?