+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

get PR before leaving quebec

Aminer

Nov 17, 2018
Hi,
I am planning to apply for express entry with the work experience that I gained in Quebec, and I am providing an intention to leave quebec due to the difficulties that quebec is providing me, and also I have some relatives in Ontario. Also, I am applying to jobs in Toronto and I can provide them as the proofs too.
But, I prefer to leave Quebec after getting PR due to the personal issues, and at the time I'm going to leave quebec I'm not going to have any job.
Do you think I can receive my PR before leaving quebec or they wait till I actually move to another province.
Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,
I am planning to apply for express entry with the work experience that I gained in Quebec, and I am providing an intention to leave quebec due to the difficulties that quebec is providing me, and also I have some relatives in Ontario. Also, I am applying to jobs in Toronto and I can provide them as the proofs too.
But, I prefer to leave Quebec after getting PR due to the personal issues, and at the time I'm going to leave quebec I'm not going to have any job.
Do you think I can receive my PR before leaving quebec or they wait till I actually move to another province.
Thanks
It depends on whether the officer believes your proofs are strong enough to show you will live outside Quebec. Generally, you need to show more solid proofs, such as a lease agreement, job acceptance, a house purchase, spouse/kids already living outside etc.

Aminer

Nov 17, 2018
It depends on whether the officer believes your proofs are strong enough to show you will live outside Quebec. Generally, you need to show more solid proofs, such as a lease agreement, job acceptance, a house purchase, spouse/kids already living outside etc.
I can provide a lease agreement.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
No, It will be only me or with a friend. As I'm planning to apply in fall, I'll be providing a lease starting in winter
You can try. If the officer is not satisfied, you may have no option but to move out of Quebec and show proof of that.

Aminer

Nov 17, 2018
You can try. If the officer is not satisfied, you may have no option but to move out of Quebec and show proof of that.
If my proof of leaving quebec is not strong enough, how long it takes for office to reject my application bc of that after submitting it?

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
If my proof of leaving quebec is not strong enough, how long it takes for office to reject my application bc of that after submitting it?
From weeks to 1 year +
You might get into “Review Required” and spend over a year, waiting for the decision, even a negative one

Nurulain

Oct 18, 2018
Hello everyone,
I am in process of submitting and completing my application for PR under cec. I am currently residing in Quebec with a job offer and working in Montreal. I have the option to work from home. I am writing a letter of intention to move from Quebec. These are the points that i am going to write:
1.) i am working as an engineer here to excel in engineering field it’s important to be a licensed professional engineer. Since getting a license from Quebec is not possible as it requires to give a french exam. So i have already applied for license from Ontario.
2.) french language as a barrier in my professional life.
3.) applied for job outside Quebec and uploading proof of that.
4.) since i am working remotely, i will move next month to ottawa and also the lease in montreal is expiring this month, so i will add proof of that . Also my offer letter states that i work remotely
Once i move to ottawa, i will update my address which will include gas bill, mobile bill, bank etc.
will these things be convincing for the officer?