+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Get Passport back

badangel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Guys my id and passport that belong my main country, seized by immigration office in Vancouver. Is it possible to take them back? I have pr card.

Last edited:

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Hi everyone
I would like to get back my passport from Etobicoke office. What should I write in the request letter for them?

Luv-canada

Aug 31, 2021
Guys my id and passport that belong my main country, seized by immigration office in Vancouver. Is it possible to take them back? I have pr card.
Go to 300 west Georgie CBSA office, fill the application form and wait for letter, it will take aprx 2 months

LUV

Luv-canada

Aug 31, 2021
Hi everyone
I would like to get back my passport from Etobicoke office. What should I write in the request letter for them?
Go to Canada Border Services Agency, 6900 Airport Rd 93, Mississauga, ON L4V 1E8, Canada CBSA office, fill the application form and wait for letter, it will take aprx 12 days

LUV

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Go to Canada Border Services Agency, 6900 Airport Rd 93, Mississauga, ON L4V 1E8, Canada CBSA office, fill the application form and wait for letter, it will take aprx 12 days

LUV
Do you think we can mail them instead of going there? Thanks

Shenick77

Jun 8, 2020
Good Day,

Looking for the right mailing address for the etobicoke office, to request the return of a passport. if anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.

Nithyasuba

Jun 6, 2019
Good Day,

Looking for the right mailing address for the etobicoke office, to request the return of a passport. if anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.
Etobicoke IRCC local office
5343 Dundas Street West, Suite 105
Etobicoke ON M9B 6K5

Nithyasuba

Jun 6, 2019
+1 I also wondering.
Name:
UCI:
Home address

Apr 5, 2022

RE: REQUEST FOR RETURNING OF SEIZED PASSPORT.

Dear Sir or Madam
Greater Toronto Enforcement Centre:

I am writing this letter to request the return of my passport as it was seized by migration office when I claimed Refugee Travel Document in Canada.

As you see in the attached documents. Myself and my son are Canadian Citizenship . We both returned our Refugee Travel Document and got Canadian Passport at Scarborough passport office. As per law I need to surrender our Indian passport to Indian embassy once we became Canadian citizens. Kindly please do needful.

I hope this document may be returned to my home address, or otherwise I could pick it up anywhere. You could contact me via e-mail, phone or mail. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,

Reactions: afacan16

Sa169

Apr 13, 2022
I need your advice, please

I live in Saskatoon, SK. I went to the CBSA office at the airport to ask for my seized passport, and they guided me to go to RCMP in Saskatoon. I went there and the officer told me that my file is in Vancouver and she gave me this email pac-registry@cbsa.gc.ca to contact them, but she told me it's a global email and she is not sure if they will reply back to me or not.

My question is, How can I request my file to be transferred to Saskatoon?