AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
has anyone collected the passports recently?im going to head to the airport road office later today, do i need an appointment? and i also want to collect my mom's passport, should i take her or i can collect hers as well?i appreciate it if anyone helps me.
Please share ur experience after going to 6900 airport road cbsa office.

Samuelguirguis

Mar 30, 2021
I think the best place is 6900 airport road as it is cbsa land enforcement office. If they don’t have ur passport they will tell you where it is and also you can request them to get it for you.
Are you sure if my passports in Etobicoke they can gave it to me ? And how long it will take if you have the info

Reactions: Fadros

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
so today i went to 6900 airport road cbsa office, a very nice and welcoming lady came out, asked my UCI and went in, after a few minutes she came out again and told me that my passport is not their and it is probably in Etobicoke office as i applied asylum in that office, then she gave me the address and the phone number and explained me when that i need to call prior i go their and make an appointment due to covid related situation.everything beside, she was very warm and nice.apparently the passports could be either in airport road office or in dundus office(Etobicoke ) which means you guys should check them both.

deolafat

Jan 3, 2021
so today i went to 6900 airport road cbsa office, a very nice and welcoming lady came out, asked my UCI and went in, after a few minutes she came out again and told me that my passport is not their and it is probably in Etobicoke office as i applied asylum in that office, then she gave me the address and the phone number and explained me when that i need to call prior i go their and make an appointment due to covid related situation.everything beside, she was very warm and nice.apparently the passports could be either in airport road office or in dundus office(Etobicoke ) which means you guys should check them both.
At what point will the seized passports be returned,is it after a positive notice of decision or after one gets the Pr card?

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Yes very true I got my passport back from airport road cbsa and I second they are very good. They requested my passports from montreal and then called me to collect. I collected it today. Appreciate such services. Anyone need help feel free to ask me to explain steps to get passport back.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
At what point will the seized passports be returned,is it after a positive notice of decision or after one gets the Pr card?
When u r officially landed and you have your confirmation of permanent residence. They need to see that in my case they took it and made copies before Handing me my passport.

Zainab umer

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Can u
so today i went to 6900 airport road cbsa office, a very nice and welcoming lady came out, asked my UCI and went in, after a few minutes she came out again and told me that my passport is not their and it is probably in Etobicoke office as i applied asylum in that office, then she gave me the address and the phone number and explained me when that i need to call prior i go their and make an appointment due to covid related situation.everything beside, she was very warm and nice.apparently the passports could be either in airport road office or in dundus office(Etobicoke ) which means you guys should check them b
Can u share the no they gave u to book an oppointment?

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hi all
Can i make a request to transfer my passport from Etobicoke to 6900 air portroad ?
Other wise does any one hear when lockdown end in june 02 will reopen?
Thanks to advise
I don’t think so. As etibicoke office is ircc and 6900 airport road is cbsa. So if you passport is anywhere with cbsa then airport road will help otherwise you need to be chasing ircc. It’s not harm to go to airport road as it don’t need an appointment it’s walk-in office.