+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Get information about visa

Shani143

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Hy All respected people can anyone tell me why online application faster then the paper application ?

I applied paper application on 26th june from lahore and done my biomatric on same day and now if i track my application they said your application is being proceed at canada visa office islamabad what does it mean and how many days more i can wait for decision?

Plz rply me thanks

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hy All respected people can anyone tell me why online application faster then the paper application ?
Because once submitted online, the IRCC (body that grants a visa) can have direct access over your files and can easily upload it to their system to check. Unlike paper where in the Canada Visa Office collates your document and sends it to IRCC. Once received, the IRCC manually scans over the documents to check.

I applied paper application on 26th june from lahore and done my biomatric on same day and now if i track my application they said your application is being proceed at canada visa office islamabad what does it mean and how many days more i can wait for decision?
Your documents are in transit to Canada Visa Office Islamabad because they will submit it to Canadian Embassy (that has IRCC) which is found only in Islamabad. Check https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html to know the estimated days in processing a TRV. This can change due to the number of applications being processed.