+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Get admitted to McGill .. Please Guide Urgent

WaqasAhmed

Jan 26, 2014
Hi,

I just filed visa today for Concordia University after waiting for Mcgill but finally I get the acceptance from McGill. Is it wise to add this McGill acceptance document into my file by using the online service of addition of documents available. I think it will my case strong. The tuition fees for both are almost same. What you guys suggest. I am waiting for the reply.

manJay

Jul 18, 2014
WaqasAhmed said:
Hi,

I just filed visa today for Concordia University after waiting for Mcgill but finally I get the acceptance from McGill. Is it wise to add this McGill acceptance document into my file by using the online service of addition of documents available. I think it will my case strong. The tuition fees for both are almost same. What you guys suggest. I am waiting for the reply.
When did you get acceptance to McGill? what is your program bro?
Well I do think adding McGill acceptance letter will certainly boost your chances of getting your student visa. Universities like McGill,U of Toronto and UBC are top tier universities in Canada, therefore certainly a plus point in visa process.
Btw congratulations

WaqasAhmed

Jan 26, 2014
My program is same in both universities (MEng Civil). Moreover they are also in the same city (McGill and Concordia). SO my study interest will not change at all. And I will ask them to consider Mcgill letter instead of Concordia. Now what you guys say.