12-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015
Interview........
Waved off
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hello Members ,

I am Harshdeep from New Delhi .. I have studied in Germany and I need PCC ..

I have already applied for PPC, the form would be delivered to them by tomorrow .... I would like to know how much do they take to send the PPC to India and do they send via normal post or courier ???

What is the turn around time or when can I expect PPC from Germany at my postal address ?

Is there any way to track the PPC that they will ship to India ?

Can I call them or email them. About checking the status of the PPC ???

Once I receive the PPC what is the procedure to translate the certificate ?

Has anybody requested PPC from Germany please help !!!!

gorkhe

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Nomination.....
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
05-01-2015
Med's Request
may be this week
Hey,
Before 1 year i had applied for certificate of good conduct ( fuhrungszeugnis) from Germany and received in my postal address after around 1 month or so. There is no way to track your application nor certificate. You just need to wait for around 1-2 month to receive it in your address.

Gorkhe

harshdsi

Apr 17, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with Documents
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015
Interview........
Waved off
Passport Req..
Waiting
Thank you gorkhe,

I think i have no other option except to wait :)

day_dream

May 28, 2017
Hi, I have a query. I am applying for Germany PCC as well for Canada immigration purposes. But I am not able to figure out, which PCC I need to apply for- site mention two types of PCC- Certificate of conduct for private, and certificate of conduct for German authority.
If one choses certificate of conduct for German authority, would they send PCC to us or to Canada consulate??

Kindly help in resolving.

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
hi,
may anyone also share experience? we only have 60 days to get the PCC done right? so it is pretty slow to wait 1 month....
And may I also know what does it mean"If you apply from overseas, you must confirm your personal data and signature by a German diplomatic representative, a foreign authority or a notary, or you must provide an officially-certified photocopy of an official document."

does it mean I have to go to notary to certify my signature on my passport? Or a certified passport will be sufficient?

VickiC

Jan 30, 2019
Canada

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
I went to Germany Embassy and got signature witnessed today.

May I also know - how the translation would be done? I remembered that on the German website, it mentioned that they don't deal with the English translation.....

so how did seniors translate? Do I need to translate it and then find someone to notarize it ? or what should I do?

Appreciate useful feedback....

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
and sorry...one more question, I am not in Germany...so what is the lead time after they issue and send back to me? may I request to have speedpost? there is nothing could be opt at all....

VVB

Aug 7, 2019
Hi all,
Can I please ask if we need to enclose a self-addressed envelope for an application made from abroad for German PCC? I presume it is not required. Also, do we need to submit a notarized copy of our passport together with a notarized application? Please let me know.
Thanks

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
Hi all,
Can I please ask if we need to enclose a self-addressed envelope for an application made from abroad for German PCC? I presume it is not required. Also, do we need to submit a notarized copy of our passport together with a notarized application? Please let me know.
Thanks
Self addressed envelope not required.
Yes, notarized copy of passport is compulsory.