+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GEORGIAN COLLEGE REVIEW

anoop99

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Haha. Yup I am a girl. And about the SOP, I don't feel right sharing, as its not something to be plagiarized. Sorry. But best of luck.
you were right but my intention is not copying, your visa was approved so that i can have the whole idea of how to present it. and we have diff backgrounds of study and work how can i copy.. anyway thats okay.
thanks and all the best.. :)

Reactions: Mel 777

Sohail kazi

Jan 12, 2018
Hi guys, I have applied for the visa for the project management program @georgian may-2018 intake on 2nd Feb, If anybody has received the visa for may 2018 intake, pls do reply

anoop99

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Absolutely none considering the relevance of course chosen, your visa will not likely be rejected. I'm not sure about the IELTS score and your funds. Have a great SOP, state your ties to home country, you are Good to go. All the best, Anoop
hey aarthi could u please let me know the fee for the course...

Piyush11

Sep 18, 2018
I have applied through sehdev travellers jalandhar and on 26th sep i got my offer letter
No bro im not goinh to georgian one of my frnd put application in georgian but he get no response so that y im asking otherwise im going in fanshawe college and im also from jalandhar bro