+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

George brown college

Fawasshanavas

Mar 17, 2018
GBC startes reviewing the applications for September ‘18 from Feb 1. But right now they are sorting out the may intake addmissions so i am also waiting for the offer letter. Hopefully they start giving out in march or april. All the best guys!
Still the offer letter is not out i guess.Any updates guys ?

Jazz_Mirzaa

Jan 12, 2018
Guys anyone received any offer letter yet?
No... I spoke to indian representative and he told me that GBC will start giving offers from 15 march... and i have applied on 20 jan so he told me that i would get reply in end march or april...
When did u apply??

Fawasshanavas

Mar 17, 2018
No... I spoke to indian representative and he told me that GBC will start giving offers from 15 march... and i have applied on 20 jan so he told me that i would get reply in end march or april...
When did u apply??
I have applied on dec 15.According to many old replies i think GBC takes March last or April mid.Any way lets hope for the best.Please do update if you get any information.

Jazz_Mirzaa

Jan 12, 2018
But jazz am so nervous because there is no reply yet.
Ya exactly... same here...n GBC is one of the best college thats why i m worried about admission... u i have applied on 20 jan i have not got any reply except student id and password... i have applied for diploma in computer system technician....

anubhav17

Mar 16, 2018
Guys can anybody share the contact information of Indian representative of GBC. I have applied on 22nd Feb for Fall intake and want to confirm if I was not too late.