+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

George Brown Collage September 2018 Intake

annaphan

Mar 28, 2018
Hi guys, the school said they are now starting to review the application and is working on enrolments from January. They told me for application submitted on Feb, the chance to know their decision will be end of Arp. So I guess we have to wait.

Jazz_Mirzaa

Jan 12, 2018
Hi guys, the school said they are now starting to review the application and is working on enrolments from January. They told me for application submitted on Feb, the chance to know their decision will be end of Arp. So I guess we have to wait.
i have applied on 20 jan... i have not got any answer yet

aj6

Apr 1, 2018
I have got acceptance from centennial if the reply does not come in a week i will accept the offer
I have applied to Centennial college last week. I want to know my application status. I got a mail from college to submit documents for verification purpose.
How can I contact Centennial college admission team regarding status of my application ?
I wonder I didn't yet recieved my student number but asked for document submission via e- mail.

Aakriti choudhary

Mar 20, 2018
I have applied to Centennial college last week. I want to know my application status. I got a mail from college to submit documents for verification purpose.
How can I contact Centennial college admission team regarding status of my application ?
I wonder I didn't yet recieved my student number but asked for document submission via e- mail.
Centennial does not give student id number if you have applied through agent you can ask them to contact the college pr you can mail them regarding your application status

aj6

Apr 1, 2018
I
Centennial does not give student id number if you have applied through agent you can ask them to contact the college pr you can mail them regarding your application status
I applied by myself and didn't applied through agent.
I wrote mail to college waiting for their reply.
How much time it took for your application to get accepted by centennial team ? When did you apply ?

TinuV

Apr 4, 2018
Hi anyone applied for GBC September 2018?
If yes please tell the offer letter processing time
Even I got a candidate number
Send from George brown college
Can anyone please tell
Is Wireless networking still open

aj6

Apr 1, 2018
Hi anyone applied for GBC September 2018?
If yes please tell the offer letter processing time
Even I got a candidate number
Send from George brown college
Can anyone please tell
Is Wireless networking still open
I recieved candidate number as well .
Applied on March 28.
Don't know the processing time.
Not sure about the availability of the program. Did you check if available on international application page ?

TinuV

Apr 4, 2018
Applied on March 28.
Not sure about the availability of the program. Did you check if available on international application page ?
It's still open for international

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Applied on March 28.
1 week is not a lot of time. It was also a long weekend because of Easter so not even a full week has passed. You have to be a bit more patient. You will likely only receive a student # if you become a student. They are likely focused on wrapping up last minute summer enrolment. I would give it 3-4 weeks before making enquiries.