+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

George Brown Collage September 2018 Intake

annaphan

Mar 28, 2018
Hi all,

I (international student) applied for Interactive Media Management post-grad at GBC 9/2018 intake and have not yet to received LOA letter. Is there anyone in the same situation??? It has been more than a month and I start to be a bit worried...

Aakriti choudhary

Mar 20, 2018
Hi all,

I (international student) applied for Interactive Media Management post-grad at GBC 9/2018 intake and have not yet to received LOA letter. Is there anyone in the same situation??? It has been more than a month and I start to be a bit worried...
Hi i have applied on 27 december but still waiting for the offer letter has anyone got offer letter from george brown?

christi30

Mar 4, 2018
GBC is getting so crazy.
how come people are waiting so long..
i also got accepted to Centennial, but to a program that i don't want
wow..

annaphan

Mar 28, 2018
hi all,
I have emailed the international admission department and they replied me yesterday

Thank you for your email. I acknowledge that I do see the application/change of application you are enquiring about was submitted on Feb 22nd for Sept 2018 intake.

Please note that our September 2018 application processing just started and the order is at first-come, first-served basis(the date of submission of all required documents) and the result will be sent by email.

It takes much longer than our usual processing time due to the high volume of applications for the current academic year of September 2018, but we are committed to ensuring that your application remains a priority.

Currently I am processing applications submitted in the biginning of January 2018. So please understand that we are not able to update the details of your application status till we reach your application and review it.

Thank you for your understanding and patience in advance.

Best Regards,

Michelle Choi, RISIA

International Admissions Officer

International Centre

Office Hours: Mon – Fri (9am-5pm)
I think everything is good, just need to be patient!