+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Genuineness of Midas Inc

mistake

Jul 11, 2012
Hi,

Is midas inc real or fake? does anyone has gone through canada immigration with midas? Need some input please...

Thanks,
Mistake

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Some links to the PR Application Inventory details at CIC

1. Permanent Resident Applications Processed Abroad and Processing Times - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=427337D0-7C36-4FED-8428-C6A63F8C19B3

2. Overseas Permanent Resident Inventory - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=B6F7C54E-EF4B-4EC1-8DDE-7315E97D18EB

scotchy007

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014

ANNASEE

Jul 16, 2012
mbaguyindia said:
I have following experience with them :

1. They posted a job on naukri and monstertindia, advertising openings in Canada, with one of their clients.
2. I applied, and they asked me to send them my documents, so they could analyze my profile.
3. They told me that their canadian counterpart had given a positive response, and that they would like take up my case.
4. They told me that since it was hard to get a job without a PR visa, and vice versa, they would get my interviews conducted over video conferencing, and when I have a job offer, only then they would process my visa.

That's the good part. Now the shady part.

5. They told me that they would need INR 275,000 ($5500) before the Job offer, and USD $5500 after reaching Canada and joining.

6. They did not advertise their exact office address. Once my documents scanned copies were with them, they gave me their official address.

7. When I told them I would visit them, they told me to visit after appointment, at a particular time (12 o clock, Saturday)

8. I reached their office at designated time, found no signboard by the name of Midas Inc, but rather, signboard for an attorney. I soon found Midas Inc signboard, on the right hand side of the building, but it appeared to be an advertisement, rather than indicating the office location.

9. The gate appeared closed, but after careful examination, I managed to open it, and enter. I found it empty. I found only the girl with whom I had been in touch with.

10. She told me that I had visited on saturday, and thus, the staff was on a leave. She told me that the director of the company never met anyone, and she was not authorized to tell his name, his contact number, his other businesses. He was a qualified lawyer, and would charge Rs. 5000 to meet in person, but the appointment would be fixed by him when he wanted, at his convenience, on a 15 day notice. The answer to every question regarding anything was : Once we receive Registration amount, and the rest of the installments, only then anything can be processed. The answer to everything is known only by the director, who, as stated, never met or talked to anyone.

11. She told me the company was running for 10 years. But when I asked to see the documents, she showed me a proprietorship deed, dated October 2010. "It needs to be renewed every year" , she stated. I didn't buy it.

12. She told me that she couldn't provide me with any references, of anyone they had sent to Canada, or anybody else. That everything could be provided by the director (I was beginning to wonder if he actually existed).

13. After putting tremendous pressure on her, she gave me the phone number of the director, who never picked up the phone. And never called.

Seems they don't want nosy clients like me. The director, the so called counscellor over there, never contacted me after that, nor answered my calls.

Oct 24, 2012
PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL

my advise to ppl is that NEVER TO GIVE THERE PERSONAL DOCUMENTS OF ANY KIND TO ANY COMPANY OR PERSON W/O PROPER AUTHENTICATION. ALWAYS TAKE A RECEIVING and before that check the companies affiliation n registered licence number with competent authorities like ministry of external affairs n corporate affairs etc. IF they fail to give that than you know its fake.

these crooks dupe people into getting there scanned documents ( as they demand.no soft copy will also do to them) and use same documents to forge other people's document in getting abroad illegally, IN SHORT your ID Thefts ,

I second the experience that you had with MIDAS INC , I too applied to them in month of sept/Oct 2012 through naukri . com (job portal) .however i didnt saw there job offer in other site , i got very prompt reply of the application with in 24 hrs. ( which is surprising as ppl dont care to reply for days in genuine cases) from a guy working there,

the mail had all the information mostly about PAYMENTS i have to give, which was fine with me as there is a visa processing charges. over the telecon he insisted on sending my scanned documents for evaluation

I agreed but i insisted that i will give it to u personally in your office n only hard copy. also i have few doubts whc needs to be cleared, he was bit reluctant in many thing, like not giving website(whc was mundane n practically had no information) or contact details,BUT what was fishy about them was that when on asking the address he was very defensive n said u need to first send only scanned docs of urs,

n replied with very unprofessional mail , thats whn i was taken a back and after that they never called or mailed me n i naver gave rats a** too as i was very careful n sceptic in such matters of immigration whre frauds are at high intensity,only we can be careful ,these people will never stop duping ppl as long as we keep acting stupid n unaware.there is high probability that MIDAS INC is Fraud

do ur research n homework b4 anything there are registered people/company who would be happy to assist u in such matter ,

mbaguyindia ---who pay/takes money for meeting anyway,5000 rs gosh.

All the best for those who are tryin n keep your brains active too

mbaguyindia said:
I have following experience with them :

1. They posted a job on naukri and monstertindia, advertising openings in Canada, with one of their clients.
2. I applied, and they asked me to send them my documents, so they could analyze my profile.
3. They told me that their canadian counterpart had given a positive response, and that they would like take up my case.
4. They told me that since it was hard to get a job without a PR visa, and vice versa, they would get my interviews conducted over video conferencing, and when I have a job offer, only then they would process my visa.

That's the good part. Now the shady part.

5. They told me that they would need INR 275,000 ($5500) before the Job offer, and USD $5500 after reaching Canada and joining.

6. They did not advertise their exact office address. Once my documents scanned copies were with them, they gave me their official address.

7. When I told them I would visit them, they told me to visit after appointment, at a particular time (12 o clock, Saturday)

8. I reached their office at designated time, found no signboard by the name of Midas Inc, but rather, signboard for an attorney. I soon found Midas Inc signboard, on the right hand side of the building, but it appeared to be an advertisement, rather than indicating the office location.

9. The gate appeared closed, but after careful examination, I managed to open it, and enter. I found it empty. I found only the girl with whom I had been in touch with.

10. She told me that I had visited on saturday, and thus, the staff was on a leave. She told me that the director of the company never met anyone, and she was not authorized to tell his name, his contact number, his other businesses. He was a qualified lawyer, and would charge Rs. 5000 to meet in person, but the appointment would be fixed by him when he wanted, at his convenience, on a 15 day notice. The answer to every question regarding anything was : Once we receive Registration amount, and the rest of the installments, only then anything can be processed. The answer to everything is known only by the director, who, as stated, never met or talked to anyone.

11. She told me the company was running for 10 years. But when I asked to see the documents, she showed me a proprietorship deed, dated October 2010. "It needs to be renewed every year" , she stated. I didn't buy it.

12. She told me that she couldn't provide me with any references, of anyone they had sent to Canada, or anybody else. That everything could be provided by the director (I was beginning to wonder if he actually existed).

13. After putting tremendous pressure on her, she gave me the phone number of the director, who never picked up the phone. And never called.

Seems they don't want nosy clients like me. The director, the so called counscellor over there, never contacted me after that, nor answered my calls.