PER: July 25, 13
File Transfer...
2nd line to ECAS. Process started June 18th
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
Can anybody guide me on teh following

1-Just going through The guide for Fee payment form IMM5620E. It states that after completing the form a barcode will be generated. When submitting your application, to ensure your encoded data is captured, you must include the last page which contains your unique barcodes. I couldn’t find option to generate barcode in this fee payment form. Is it for this form or the generic form bar code is under discussion?

2-In case of late birth certificate registration, what documents can be attached as alternative. As the late registered birth certificate is not considered as proof of Identity and Civil Status.

3-Does original transcripts mean that we have to attach the original Detailed Marks Certificate (DMS) ?

Regards
Irfan

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
irfanyusuf said:
Can anybody guide me on teh following

1-Just going through The guide for Fee payment form IMM5620E. It states that after completing the form a barcode will be generated. When submitting your application, to ensure your encoded data is captured, you must include the last page which contains your unique barcodes. I couldn't find option to generate barcode in this fee payment form. Is it for this form or the generic form bar code is under discussion?: This one is Generic Application form. Validate it, you will find bar code.

2-In case of late birth certificate registration, what documents can be attached as alternative. As the late registered birth certificate is not considered as proof of Identity and Civil Status. : May I pls know in what situation you need this one?

3-Does original transcripts mean that we have to attach the original Detailed Marks Certificate (DMS)?: University registrar office issues transcript. These transcripts must be in sealed envelope of your university.

Regards
Irfan

irfanyusuf

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2013
AOR Received.
PER: July 25, 13
File Transfer...
2nd line to ECAS. Process started June 18th
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
Thanks Deba_avik

The birth certificate is required for Identity and civil status in reference to point # 16 of Document checklist. For my case, I didn’t have the Birth certificate registered right after birth in year 1979 though I have hospital slip which I believe is useless, I applied for my birth certificate and got it registered last year 2011. The CIC website says that the birth certificate are considered if they are registered right after birth. That’s why I am confused. What documents do you suggest should I include to comply this clause.

For the transcripts, Would the photocopies of the detailed Mark certificates (DMC) work if these are carrying verified stamp and are in university sealed envelope ? Or should I get original DMS in university sealed envelope?

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
irfanyusuf said:
Thanks Deba_avik

The birth certificate is required for Identity and civil status in reference to point # 16 of Document checklist. For my case, I didn't have the Birth certificate registered right after birth in year 1979 though I have hospital slip which I believe is useless, I applied for my birth certificate and got it registered last year 2011. The CIC website says that the birth certificate are considered if they are registered right after birth. That's why I am confused. What documents do you suggest should I include to comply this clause.: "The CIC website says that the birth certificate are considered if they are registered right after birth." Where is this written? Your secondary certificate with DOB shall also serve the purpose. Besides that, you can submit National ID.

For the transcripts, Would the photocopies of the detailed Mark certificates (DMC) work if these are carrying verified stamp and are in university sealed envelope ? Or should I get original DMS in university sealed envelope? : As per instruction from CIC, it should be original and university sealed envelope.