+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Generic Application Form - Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ)?

irfanyusuf

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2013
AOR Received.
PER: July 25, 13
File Transfer...
2nd line to ECAS. Process started June 18th
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
It’s a very useful forum indeed. I qualify for the Canadian Immigration under Federal - Economic Skilled Worker Category. On the IMM 0008 form it asks the question: "Have you received your Certificat de Selection du Quebec (CSQ)? and the number or date that I applied for it. There are two options only:
1- “Yes”, then please indicate the CSQ number
2- “No”, indicate the date when you applied for your CSQ

I don’t know anything about this CSQ nor I have applied for it. I am confused if I click No, then I have to provide date when applied for CSQ. Please guide Should I click “NO” and put no date in the date column ? or should I don’t click any option and leave the question blank without any selection of Yes/NO.

Would appreciate immediate response

Thanks
Irfan

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
irfanyusuf said:
It's a very useful forum indeed. I qualify for the Canadian Immigration under Federal - Economic Skilled Worker Category. On the IMM 0008 form it asks the question: "Have you received your Certificat de Selection du Quebec (CSQ)? and the number or date that I applied for it. There are two options only:
1- “Yes”, then please indicate the CSQ number
2- “No”, indicate the date when you applied for your CSQ

I don't know anything about this CSQ nor I have applied for it. I am confused if I click No, then I have to provide date when applied for CSQ. Please guide Should I click “NO” and put no date in the date column ? or should I don't click any option and leave the question blank without any selection of Yes/NO.

Would appreciate immediate response

Thanks
Irfan
Irfan...
You have not to click of any of those....you can skip that question i think its for Quebec Immigration Only...For Federal Skill worker you can skip it...

Warm Regards...

Spartan 300