Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
I just want to know do I need to reside in Manitoba at least for one year if I want to bring my sister through Manitoba nominee program GENERAL STREAM..I would appreciate your help!

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Under the General Stream, successful nominees must possess a close relative in Manitoba who has signed an Affidavit of Support (MAS).So if you are living in Manitoba, your sister get eligibility, if she meet other conditions as specified in the MPNP.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is the form you would fill out as a sponsoring relative: http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/asset_library/en/pn/mpnp-settlement-plan-part-2.pdf and you do have to have lived in Manitoba for 1 year.

You can read through other requirements for your sister here: http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/pnp-eligibility-criteria.html

IWCI

Oct 22, 2011
Hi, everybody,

I am very new here.
Can you say about the possible points at my status? It is urgent.
Edu: MS in Engg.(US-electrical),this year
age:34;work Exp(past 5 yrs):2.5yrs in US+0.5 year India.
French:no skill.English:Advanced as I belief(no official score, but worked in US)
kid:1(5 years age).
Spouse: age:24 yrs.
Edu:SSC(secondary school);didn't continue for an unavoidable problem.

I want to apply as a principal applicant.
Please give me your opinion.
Thanks in advance.

Inderpreet

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
IWCI said:
Hi, everybody,

I am very new here.
Can you say about the possible points at my status? It is urgent.
Edu: MS in Engg.(US-electrical),this year
age:34;work Exp(past 5 yrs):2.5yrs in US+0.5 year India.
French:no skill.English:Advanced as I belief(no official score, but worked in US)
kid:1(5 years age).
Spouse: age:24 yrs.
Edu:SSC(secondary school);didn't continue for an unavoidable problem.

I want to apply as a principal applicant.
Please give me your opinion.
Thanks in advance.

Hiii...

As u want to know abt MPNP ( Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program ) u have to need 2 sponserships from Manitoba only ( from any close friends // distant relatives ) that is mandatory. They have to sign an affidavit of support ( MAAS i.e a kind of assurance that they will support U ) ...and for point system u need to score 55 points overall depends upon edu, work exp, age ..blah blah.. u can visit website www.cic.gc.ca dere u wll get an application kit...download it and u wl get all the info about ur points..and as i read ur blog i am sure u will score 55 points but make sure u should have 2 sponsers frm Manitoba..without these sponsers this MPNP program is not possible....

Thnx and all the best

Cheers
Inderpreet

India

johnkundi

Nov 10, 2011
Hlw frnds,

am from punjab, i also aplied for PNP under general streem. around 20 days ago i get my application number. plz tell me that how long it takes to process further...........