+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

General problems that everyone may suffer when apply LMIA work permit in USA

May 26, 2021
General Problems:
1. IMM1295e, the employment item asks for my details employment history of the past 10 years , there are only 3 lines that means only 3 employ history are able to be listed, and there is no way to add lines in the IMM1295 PDF, it will be an online application, how can we list all the 6 employments of the past 10 years?

2. IMM5488 is the checklist of applying a work permit outside Canada, it asks to complete Family information form IMM5707, but after we create the real application with GC key account, it asks for IMM5645, which should we follow?

3. The 'question mark' in ‘employment record’ shows that ‘You must create a separate file for each period of employment’, However, after clicking the button of upload file, it only can upload one file, here is a conflict, should we combine all our previous 6 employment records in one PDF file?

4. IMM5257B, Item 8, Does the 'Previous Travel' include current one? For example, I came to US for study in 2018 and has been staying here for 3 years. Should I list this one? If yes, there is no option to choose 'until now' as I'm still in US up to now.

All of above questions are not able to find answers via IRCC official website, PLEASE kindly help the solutions. PLEASE..............
Thanks so so so much!