+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

General Practitioners and Family Physicians (NOC 3112)

Felixzecat

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
noc 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone,

I have only send my medical diplome for evaluation. MCC told me there is no need for my transcript except if I am going to do the mccee.
1. Have all of you evaluate your sc or HSC or baccalaureat etc ( i mean secondary education ?)
2. how to show proof of funds when ur a private doctor
3. Can somebody sponsor you for the proofs of funds?

naofel_bd

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone...... Hope for the best :)

Indidoc

Jul 29, 2016
Hi everyone,
I feel like i have completely messed up my express entry profile and am looking for some help from you guys.
I am a general physician with nearly 3 years of experience in 3111 noc and just a few months in 3112 as i had started my post graduation almost immediately after i finished MBBS.
I got my eca report for 3112.However my post grad is not counted in canada.
I have clb 9 for ielts
I had applied twice for express entry and found my profile ineligible.
As per my analysis and after reading all the posts i realised that i needed CONTINUOUS work experience for 1 year under noc 3112 to be eligible.
What do i do now?
I obviously can't change any work experience i have submitted under 3111 for fear of being called a fraud.Though logically 3111 in my case is just glorified 3112 as i have done my post grad in general medicine.

Can you all give me any suggestions as to what i should do next.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indidoc said:
Hi everyone,
I feel like i have completely messed up my express entry profile and am looking for some help from you guys.
I am a general physician with nearly 3 years of experience in 3111 noc and just a few months in 3112 as i had started my post graduation almost immediately after i finished MBBS.
I got my eca report for 3112.However my post grad is not counted in canada.
I have clb 9 for ielts
I had applied twice for express entry and found my profile ineligible.
As per my analysis and after reading all the posts i realised that i needed CONTINUOUS work experience for 1 year under noc 3112 to be eligible.
What do i do now?
I obviously can't change any work experience i have submitted under 3111 for fear of being called a fraud.Though logically 3111 in my case is just glorified 3112 as i have done my post grad in general medicine.

Can you all give me any suggestions as to what i should do next.
Create a new profile under 3111.

janus205

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone,i have a pressing question.
i want to apply under 3112
does the housejob ie internship count as valid expereince,
it is full time and paid job so i think it sould count.please give valuable input

Canadianspirit

Feb 2, 2017
Please advise

Re: Documents requirement and procedure of Medical Council of Canada for ECA
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2017, 08:30:20 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
Hi guys I have a name discrepancy between my legal name on passport and my name on my medical diploma and MC wanted an explanation for the discrepancy any advise on how to handle this FYI my birth certificate has my legal name same one like on my passport so should I submit this and would this be sufficient?

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
janus205 said:
hi everyone,i have a pressing question.
i want to apply under 3112
does the housejob ie internship count as valid expereince,
it is full time and paid job so i think it sould count.please give valuable input
I guess cic don't count housejob. You can read the instructions while feeding your experience to the the express entry profile, there is clearly mentioned.

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Felixzecat said:
hi everyone,

I have only send my medical diplome for evaluation. MCC told me there is no need for my transcript except if I am going to do the mccee.
1. Have all of you evaluate your sc or HSC or baccalaureat etc ( i mean secondary education ?)
2. how to show proof of funds when ur a private doctor
3. Can somebody sponsor you for the proofs of funds?
True,MCC needs only diploma for evaluation. They will send copy of your diploma to your institute for verification.

If by private practice you means self-employed, you need to show rent agreement, supporting bank document, if any tax document related to this business, any registration with regulatory body and may can get letter which explain your job responsibility, working hours etc from your senior.
I am not expert, this is what I learnt from this forum. I advice you to Wait for some expert guidance.