+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

General PCC question

alstar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2017
Hi All,

I have submitted my application post ITA and its been over a month now, I guess I still have time until a decision has been made. Anyway I had a question about the PCC certificate that I got from Dubai. The validity of that certificate is 3 months from the date of issue, as written on it.

Now that is expiring on May 2nd. Now I dont know if CIC has got around to look at my application, due to the huge number of entries. Lets say they eventually get around looking at my application after May 2nd and see that my Dubai PCC has expired. Will they ask for a new PCC from me or will they reject my application?

Should I get a new PCC from Dubai and send it to them?

-A

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
alstar said:
Hi All,

I have submitted my application post ITA and its been over a month now, I guess I still have time until a decision has been made. Anyway I had a question about the PCC certificate that I got from Dubai. The validity of that certificate is 3 months from the date of issue, as written on it.

Now that is expiring on May 2nd. Now I dont know if CIC has got around to look at my application, due to the huge number of entries. Lets say they eventually get around looking at my application after May 2nd and see that my Dubai PCC has expired. Will they ask for a new PCC from me or will they reject my application?

Should I get a new PCC from Dubai and send it to them?

-A
Nothing to worry in your case.Once you have submitted your application,you are good to go.Nobody will ask you to get one.
Good luck