+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

General Issues of Selection Interview

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
ah

then write the same to them.... most important part is your educational documents and experience letters...

shay89 said:
Thanks for the reply. I understand what u meant. But I'm saying is that I cant do a photocopy of a document that I don't have with me. The biq office has the document, I don't have it at the moment so I can't make a photocopy. ???

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi 786 i am really happy when i saw lots of your comment to people who is really waiting from long time and you are providing him satisfactory answer . Thats a really amazing work .

When i saw this form on this site , i feel very happy , i can get my questions answer here.

In the End of January 2014 visa office come to my office to verify my employment and they spend 35 min. there. two month is going to be complete , but there is no updation my ecase status shows "IN PROCESS". My question is how much time later CHC NEW DELHI will update my case. PLZ PLZ guide me.

Thank you very much.
Waiting you reply very excitedly.

Jessica Guo

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
IELTS Request
06-06-2012
File Transfer...
18-12-2012
Med's Request
10-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-01-2013
Interview........
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
soon
LANDED..........
soon
I am under the provincial nominee program. I got provincial nominee certificate on Sept 25,2012, and took interview on Nov 18,2013. Is it the security interview? On Jan 2, 2014 VO sent me an email asking the RCMP (police clearance from Canada), which I submitted on Jan 30. Then on Feb 24, in an email answering my inquiry about status, they told me my case is pending officer's review. Until now I am still waiting. What do you guys think about my case?

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
"MR Received" on 22-02-2013
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
pathania07 said:
Hi 786 i am really happy when i saw lots of your comment to people who is really waiting from long time and you are providing him satisfactory answer . Thats a really amazing work .

When i saw this form on this site , i feel very happy , i can get my questions answer here.

In the End of January 2014 visa office come to my office to verify my employment and they spend 35 min. there. two month is going to be complete , but there is no updation my ecase status shows "IN PROCESS". My question is how much time later CHC NEW DELHI will update my case. PLZ PLZ guide me.

Thank you very much.
Waiting you reply very excitedly.
If the verification done successfully then no need to worry....hope for the best dear u done it.....

hope786

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
Hi pathania07, Hope886

I am a PNP Applicant

I am in similar case as yours They verified my employment couple of days ago with an employer and me they made 2 phone calls 1st call to my past employer and 2nd call to me fro NDVO and not even 1 minute gap between the call. They asked many questions to my Employer about employment and other colleagues than same questions to me and some of the answers did not matched with each other. I am so worried guys

What will be the next step for my Application and How Long?

Please suggest something guys

mmajid282

Star Member
Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/04/2011
Doc's Request.
25/08/2012
Med's Request
03-12-2012
Med's Done....
24-12-2012
Interview........
04-04-2014
Passport Req..
Soon InshAllah
AoA. Just had interview at chc-isb. Interviewer's closing comments were, " you already had to wait so long so I'm going to complete the file and send it back to lvo by the end on this week". which is friday" does any one have any idea of whats next and when. It was mainly regarding my travel history, as i have travelled alot to diff countries in last few years. It was a pleasant experience, we joked, we laughed,she questioned, i answered. Please pray for me. Good luck to all

ratingcrady

Jun 17, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09-10-2014
AOR Received.
Processing started 01-12-2014
Med's Request
with RPRF on 28-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015, ECAS update 12-02-2015
Interview........
21-01-2015
Passport Req..
+ DM 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
Planned for 05-06-2015
Hi guys,

Finally my interview date came today.

What can i tell you about this experience?

Reached embassy at 9.30. Interview was scheduled for 10.30.

20 people sitting at reception.
Important- Mobiles are kept outside, No parking available for cars or other vehicles.

Anyway, i am called in a room at 10.05 itself.

Il refer visa officer as VCO now.

Vco greets me, asks me if i nervous. I replied that i was a bit nervous and would not mind having water. He told me to go out and get it from cooler. I thanked him.

Came back, he started asking about JD. He never told me the reason for interview.

I told him about JD for current company.

Important point is to keep it short and simple. No need to elaborate more than required.

We moved to my previous companys. I told him the similarities and differences between current jd and older jds.
He started reading the lead statement.

He told me that he was Ok with my JD BUT matter of fact is that lead statement is not matching my designation.

I asked him to elaborate.

He told me that lead statement says that these professional are employed by agencies.

He told me that you are employed by product or services company but not by media, ad, pr agencies.

I debated with him over the fact that marketing managers defines what agencies have to do for their companies.

He insisted that you are fit for a diff NOC but not this as you DO NOT WORK IN AN AGENCY.

I told him a very simple thing- I MIGHT BE FIT FOR ANOTHER NOC BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I DO NOT FIT HERE AS WELL. I DO 80% DUTIES, LEAD STATEMENT IS 50% MATCHING, I DO NOT SEE WHY I AM NOT FIT FOR 1123. I TOLD HIM THAT THERE IS A REASON DUE TO WHICH GOVT. OF CANADA HAS MENTIONED LEAD STATEMENT AND DUTIES SO YOU CAN NOT SAY THAT I DONT FOT HERE AS WELL.

He kept his stand and i stood on my stand.
We debated in length about this only.

VERDICT OF VCO- I have listened to what you have said, at this time i can not judge your case. I need time of upto 4 weeks to get back to you about my decision. I can niether reject or approve.

I asked him if i could give him more info with which he can process my file faster.

Vco said i have all info which is necessary, i have to think only.

He then asked me who is with me, i told him that my wife had accompanied me.

He asked me if i would want him to meet her. I told him that it is his call. Then he asked me about her, basic things though. Fianlly he said please call her.

When she came in, he cross verified everything i had told him about her.

He never looked at 300 documents i took with me. So i told him that i need to submit some docs.

He said please do.

I gave him pcc, revised pof, revised ref letters etc.

He accepted my pcc as well.

Final statement by voc - let me take my time. I appreciate how you were forthcoming and how you spoke.
I thanked him and moved out of the office.

Total duration 45 mins.

I can and will all answer any queries by fellow forumites. Pls feel free.

My gut feel- Nothing as such, i l wait.

Regards,

Ratingcrady

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hope 786 its really really amazing form you have created ......
i will be very happy if you provide me satisfactory reply of my long time most awated question ...
i am 2012 fsw applicant visa officer call at my employment to verify my job etc. after that in the month of january 2014 they make a physical visit at my office . some month later they ask for submitted explanation on some unsatisfied answer i had submitted within timeframe ...after long time my representative saying expecting another verification from ndvo...my question is they have call to my employer after that they have make physical verification.1- now what kind of the verification they can do now...? 2-will they again call to my employer or 3-will they can come again physical verificaiton on my office or will they invite to me interview at ndvo......?
and 4-when they can update my case ..?
please provide me your valuable advice on these question..

regards

canadavisa1986

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
Aor1: 31st may 2016
File Transfer...
AOR2/ File transferred to NDVO: July 18th 2016
Med's Done....
upfront in Jan 2016
Interview........
BG check in progress: 10th dec 2016/ DM on 15th Dec 2016
Hi Ratingcrady,

I read ur post regarding interview, really scary. I have few queries if u dnt mind answering please. I am same NOC 1123 working in a packaging machines manufacturing company in Noida.

After reading ur post it seemed lik interviewing officer had a mindset that this NOC is for employees working in print media or ad agencies only. is it true? if yes why? i believe all companies who need advertising/marketing on regular basis would need a regular employee/team.

I know u mentioned in post about not sure whether he was convinced or not, but if u r to take a guess wt wud it be a yes or a no on PR acc to ur gut feeling? I really wish we all get through.

Any info u can share like technical ques related to our NOC he asked or any particular info he wanted from you, would be really great.

Thank u very much and god bless us all.

ratingcrady said:
Hi guys,

Finally my interview date came today.

What can i tell you about this experience?

Reached embassy at 9.30. Interview was scheduled for 10.30.

20 people sitting at reception.
Important- Mobiles are kept outside, No parking available for cars or other vehicles.

Anyway, i am called in a room at 10.05 itself.

Il refer visa officer as VCO now.

Vco greets me, asks me if i nervous. I replied that i was a bit nervous and would not mind having water. He told me to go out and get it from cooler. I thanked him.

Came back, he started asking about JD. He never told me the reason for interview.

I told him about JD for current company.

Important point is to keep it short and simple. No need to elaborate more than required.

We moved to my previous companys. I told him the similarities and differences between current jd and older jds.
He started reading the lead statement.

He told me that he was Ok with my JD BUT matter of fact is that lead statement is not matching my designation.

I asked him to elaborate.

He told me that lead statement says that these professional are employed by agencies.

He told me that you are employed by product or services company but not by media, ad, pr agencies.

I debated with him over the fact that marketing managers defines what agencies have to do for their companies.

He insisted that you are fit for a diff NOC but not this as you DO NOT WORK IN AN AGENCY.

I told him a very simple thing- I MIGHT BE FIT FOR ANOTHER NOC BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I DO NOT FIT HERE AS WELL. I DO 80% DUTIES, LEAD STATEMENT IS 50% MATCHING, I DO NOT SEE WHY I AM NOT FIT FOR 1123. I TOLD HIM THAT THERE IS A REASON DUE TO WHICH GOVT. OF CANADA HAS MENTIONED LEAD STATEMENT AND DUTIES SO YOU CAN NOT SAY THAT I DONT FOT HERE AS WELL.

He kept his stand and i stood on my stand.
We debated in length about this only.

VERDICT OF VCO- I have listened to what you have said, at this time i can not judge your case. I need time of upto 4 weeks to get back to you about my decision. I can niether reject or approve.

I asked him if i could give him more info with which he can process my file faster.

Vco said i have all info which is necessary, i have to think only.

He then asked me who is with me, i told him that my wife had accompanied me.

He asked me if i would want him to meet her. I told him that it is his call. Then he asked me about her, basic things though. Fianlly he said please call her.

When she came in, he cross verified everything i had told him about her.

He never looked at 300 documents i took with me. So i told him that i need to submit some docs.

He said please do.

I gave him pcc, revised pof, revised ref letters etc.

He accepted my pcc as well.

Final statement by voc - let me take my time. I appreciate how you were forthcoming and how you spoke.
I thanked him and moved out of the office.

Total duration 45 mins.

I can and will all answer any queries by fellow forumites. Pls feel free.

My gut feel- Nothing as such, i l wait.

Regards,

Ratingcrady

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
please senior suggest me what is that mean...decesion made and mention these line..

We received your application for permanent residence on January 9, 2012.

We started processing your application on January 24, 2015.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
pathania07 said:
please senior suggest me what is that mean...decesion made and mention these line..

We received your application for permanent residence on January 9, 2012.

We started processing your application on January 24, 2015.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Very sorry to say but Decision Made (DM) before medicals is not a good sign, as I can see from your profile you are waiting for MR post your interview.

Don't loose heart I have seen a case like this DM gets updated before MR, it's very very rare...

ATB.

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
Question for senior members.
my husband has an interview next month and he is super nervous.
InshAllah he will remember the dates. But if he messes up one date or doesnt remember.
can he honestly say he cant remember? Or if he answers incorrect is it an automatic rejection?

Sukhmani bajwa

Apr 1, 2014
VO had some concerned with my Education Docs+ Job Experience but by the Grace of God VO satisfied.

Thanks
Hi ,
I had the same interview regarding education and job experience .
Do u have an idea after how many weeks did u got email regarding medical exam?
I m still waiting for my medical email. As she said u will get your medical related email but it's been a week still no reply .

ASAD1ASAD

Star Member
May 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2016
Doc's Request.
JULY 2016
Hi ,
I m still waiting for my medical email. As she said u will get your medical related email but it's been a week still no reply .
Hi ,
WHAT IS YOUR OUT COME,INTERVIEW RESULT.