Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
No Dear Its Positive Sign.....They Choose you to clarify some thing....It...make speed up your case and after interview VO will tell you about the result of your interview...so don't panic at this moment....prepare your self and go for interview........it is a good opportunity to prove your self.......

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
hope786 said:
By the Grace of GOD today I got my MR.....
Congratulation Hope786, am very happy :) :)

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
"MR Received" on 22-02-2013
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
Thanks dear...i pray to God for your early PPR request

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hope786 said:
No Dear Its Positive Sign.....They Choose you to clarify some thing....and thing opportunity......make speed up your case and after interview VO will tell you about the result of your interview...so don't panic at thing moment....prepare your self and go for interview........it is a good opportunity to prove your self.......
Interviews are NOT a good sign. It means that there is a probably with the application. A good sign is visa approval without an interview, bad sign is refusal without interview.

Mani_dil

Dec 23, 2012
Sorry dear i had mentioned wrongly as interview call instead of telephonic interview call..it was from my visa office ie ndvo..i had never expected this.....

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
PMM said:
Hi

Interviews are NOT a good sign. It means that there is a probably with the application. A good sign is visa approval without an interview, bad sign is refusal without interview.
Sorry.....I have some difference of opinion because now a days.....interview is a opportunity...and it may be because of routine quality check or VO have some concerned on you application....what u think that if VO have some concerned and he right away...refuse the case rather then....he give you second opportunity to defend your case on the basis of "Substitute Evaluation"......So in my point of veiw its a opportunity....and i also had this opportunity....and by the Grace of God...i succeeded....Thanks

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
In 2012-13 new stream of interview started….in which highly qualified peoples are called for Selection Interview….the main concern is not to check your language ability rather than objective of interview is something else….if you check it out in last 5 to 10 year statistics and read shocking stories of Immigrants that did not survived and returned back to their home countries…..reason behind their failure was they was highly qualified in their profession like Doctors, Engineers and Chartered Accountant….etc…..they worked in their home countries in key posts……BUT….they fail in Canada….because they did not enhance their skills and qualification as per the standard of Canadian Industry…….their professions fall in Regulated Profession(It need Certification in Canada either on the basis of Assessment by HRSDC or on the basis of Challenge exam ). I saw in one forum( I Don’t remember where) there are 400 Cab Drivers in Toronto are Doctors and Engineers….but they did not get the job in their home land profession because of all above factors…….So now VO main concerns are the following things.
• How much do you have knowledge of your Profession
• What is your future Planning for Canada
• How much Funds do you have for Survive Six Months
• What you do if you Fail to settle in Canada….will you go back Home Land
• What you know about the Job Market of your prospective Profession in Canada
• Did you contacted any prospective employer in Canada
• Did you register yourself or Member of any profession body in Canada?
• What you know about Canada

They exactly want to know that are your serious to settle in Canada……what is your Planning…..How you Survive…How much you have information about your desired job in Canada…..etc…

If you cover all above things you will win the battle…..

Thanks

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
12-04-2012. Additional Doc Req-5/11/13
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
hope786 said:
By the Grace of GOD today I got my MR.....
Congrats! Been reading your interview tips..quite informative. Wish you a safe health for your MR.

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
Melody2003 said:
Congrats! Been reading your interview tips..quite informative. Wish you a safe health for your MR.
Thanks Dear.....

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
10 Key Steps for Selection Interview

1. Always be on time for your immigration interview:
It is always advisable to arrive at least 45 minutes before your scheduled interview time. It is important to know that all immigration offices are in secure facilities and you will not be allowed to bring certain items into the immigration building, generally including: cell phones with cameras, matches, lighters, any liquids, sharp objects, and pepper spray.

2. Dress formally and conservatively:
The way you are dressed is the first thing that a Visa officer will see and it makes an immediate impact on them. Therefore, you have to be careful about the clothes you wear on your interview. On the day of your interview it is always advisable to dress formally, i.e., dress as if you are going to a job interview. And remember that you will be entering through security and a metal detector.

3. Be well organized – listen and respond appropriately:
The Visa officer is only given a short amount of time to conduct an interview for each couple - usually only 30 minutes for an interview. They are highly appreciative when you come to the interview properly organized and are not overly talkative. You should keep your answers short and to the point. If the officer needs more information, they will ask you another question.

4. Do not let any periods of silence intimidate after Question
It is perfectly acceptable to sit quietly and wait for the next question. When you are asked a question, listen very carefully and answer the specific question. Nothing will fan the flames of an immigration officer's suspicions more than an applicant who does not answer the questions asked.

5. Never guess on anything:
The denial of many immigrant visa cases has one thing in common: people's attitude that they have to give an answer and guessing. One of the biggest mistakes a person can make is to guess when he or she does not know the answer to a particular question. Instead of guessing at an answer and getting it wrong it's always advisable to say "I do not know" or "I don't remember".

6. No weird body moment:
During the interview, balance your body language and no weir body moment, the VO have special training to judge a person during the interview, therefore don't hesitate or confuse any moment of interview

7. Be what you are:
Show the true image of your personality during the interview doesn't make yourself an actor and don't over project yourself. The Visa officials are trained to, and have experience at, analyzing body language and interactions.

8. Be prepared with the proper documents:
Carry a set of all required original documents as well as photocopies be prepared with them, and keep in folder in such a manner that you can easily show them when VO ask for it.

9. Tell Truth:
This is rule of thumb that tells truth no matter what are consequences, because VO has special training for judging truth and at any moment of interview if you lie or misrepresent the information they may refuse your case.

10. Good eye contact:
Try to make and maintain good eye contact with VO during the interview, it make you confidence and make good impression on VO. Usually eye contacts create trust and break the barrier between you and VO.

Bali29

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
hope786 said:
Sorry.....I have some difference of opinion because now a days.....interview is a opportunity...and it may be because of routine quality check or VO have some concerned on you application....what u think that if VO have some concerned and he right away...refuse the case rather then....he give you second opportunity to defend your case on the basis of "Substitute Evaluation"......So in my point of veiw its a opportunity....and i also had this opportunity....and by the Grace of God...i succeeded....Thanks
Hi hope,
Do u know how long is wait after interview for further updates and is medical request my next step as i did appear for interview on 5/2/2013 but no reply after that yet n cant even access my ecas status online?wht do u think?do they take long after interview and what do they do with ur file as i got no indication all she said is that she is satisfied jus need to review my file again n will email me
Plz reply
Thnx
Bali

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
Bali29 said:
Hi hope,
Do u know how long is wait after interview for further updates and is medical request my next step as i did appear for interview on 5/2/2013 but no reply after that yet n cant even access my ecas status online?wht do u think?do they take long after interview and what do they do with ur file as i got no indication all she said is that she is satisfied jus need to review my file again n will email me
Plz reply
Thnx
Bali
The Standard time after interveiw is 4 months to send Medical+updated forms+RPRF+PCC in one go.....but now a days they are sending medical in 2 months I think you will get your medical in end of march or start of April....so dont worrry this is standard procesure...Second thing that is very crucial in my point of veiw that If VO is fully satisfied then why she told you that to review the file....this is some thing that is strange.......you should apply for your GCMS notes to check out why she want to review your file again......She call you for interview because of three possible following reasons.

1. She had some serious concern with your file and she want to clarify thees issues.
2. You got less then 67 points on the basis of 6 Criteria assessment, but she did not reject you application rather then give you opportunity on the basis of "Substitute Evaluation".
3. It is standard Quality check interview for improving "Interview Waiver" system.

So in my point of view this is weird thing...that she will reviw your application again.....i thing that during the interview she got some thing and she want to Verified those things ......so may me they will verify those thing that you discussed with VO at the time of interview....so in my suggestion apply for your GCMS notes and check out what is in the mind of VO...

Thanks

kan2008

Feb 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
July 14, 2011
File Transfer...
August 14, 2011
Med's Request
March, 08, 2013, Received April 08, 2013
Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
Feb 04, 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1: September 02, 2013, PPR2: October 30, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-November, 2013
I am just wondering the VO asked my PCC during the interview and I had no PCC with me at that time because it was not in the interview check list.

Now question is should I send it to the Visa Office ? and also
Which visa office London or Abu Dhabi?

Thanks

hope786

Nov 28, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-11-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
Med's Request
21-1-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
18-11-2012
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013
kan2008 said:
I am just wondering the VO asked my PCC during the interview and I had no PCC with me at that time because it was not in the interview check list.

Now question is should I send it to the Visa Office ? and also
Which visa office London or Abu Dhabi?

Thanks
One other guy had same problem...she asked for PCC at the time of interview and he told her that you did't mentioned in required documents in email.......she apologize about that...now he also worry about PCC.....the answer is simple...if she instruct to send her PCC then immediately send the PCC to London VO....if your VO is London....because Abu Dahbi is Satellite office of London Visa Office for the Interview.....but in my point of view....she asked but not instructed you to submit PCC....so you should wait for your medical..and normally when they send medical they will also send request for additional docs+pcc+rprf+medical in one go....... so u should wait for it....

thanks

kan2008

Feb 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
July 14, 2011
File Transfer...
August 14, 2011
Med's Request
March, 08, 2013, Received April 08, 2013
Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
Feb 04, 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1: September 02, 2013, PPR2: October 30, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-November, 2013
hope786 said:
One other guy had same problem...she asked for PCC at the time of interview and he told her that you did't mentioned in required documents in email.......she apologize about that...now he also worry about PCC.....the answer the simple...of she instruct to send her PCC then immediately send the PCC to London VO....if your VO is London....because Abu Dahbi is Satellite office of London Visa Office for the Interview.....but in point of view....she asked but not instructed you to submit PCC....so you should wait for your medical..and normally when they send medical they will also send request for additional docs+pcc+rprf+medical in one go....... so u should wait for it....

thanks
Thanks.