+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

General Discussion(Refusal/Delay/Reapply)

samiz

Jun 11, 2015
Makkah Al Mukkarramah
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

A student visa is a rather complicated document to try to negotiate by one's self and many contain clauses that would overlooked by a novice. Improper filling and filing of an application will result in denied entry.

There is no minimum requisite delay following a refusal of an application for the submission of a new case. There is also no limit to the number of such efforts. However, once a negative decision has been recorded, it can become difficult to sway a subsequent official that the facts of the case warrant a different decision or that the information provided is sufficiently different to warrant a truly fresh look. Similarly, the accumulation of more and more such negative decisions will make it increasingly difficult to get subsequent officers to consider the case in a fresh light.

Here are some very important questions you want to ask any person you are planning on hiring to help you with your Canadian Study permit application.

What type of studies qualify for a study permit?
How long in duration do my studies have to be in order to qualify for a study permit?
Can an English language program qualify for a study permit?
If you have family, you may want to ask if they too can study or work in Canada?

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Canada Student Visa Rejection – What to do next?[/size][/size][/size]

[size=10pt]Analyze the reasons for visa rejection[/size]

If you are worried because you have Canada student visa rejection or, if you are among one of the students, whose visa has got rejected under the high volume of visa rejections for Canada, we recommend you to analyze the reasons for visa denial cautiously. Because reasons mentioned in visa rejection letter are the only access to correct the mistakes. You need to read your visa rejection letter carefully under the guidelines of visa category.

Many of the rejection reasons are straight forward; however some reasons are not so simple. Some examples of such reasons are:

You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because:
You have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence.
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following : your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in (the country of the applicant) or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
You have not satisfied me with regulation 179 that you would leave Canada at the end of the temporary period.
You have submitted documentations which lacks credibility as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission.
You have not provided documents that demonstrate the relationship between you and your sponsor (other than your parents).
You have not demonstrated that your sponsor will provide adequate support to cover the cost of your studies.
You have failed to comply with our request for an interview. Based on the information provided, you have not satisfied me that you meet the requirements for issuance of a study permit.

I would like to invite to all of my friends who has been faced these issues that they share their experience and results on this General discussion Topic about refusal,delayed and reapply..

Regards

Saaim

Anjiya

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Re: General Discussion(Refusal/Delay/ Reapply)

Hello,
My visa was rejected for May intake 15' and the reason was purpose of visit. I then applied for CAIPS notes and got the actual reason of denial. I have reapplied for Sept intake 15' at Columbia college for the University preparatory program.

samiz

Jun 11, 2015
Makkah Al Mukkarramah
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Anjiya said:
Hello,
My visa was rejected for May intake 15' and the reason was purpose of visit. I then applied for CAIPS notes and got the actual reason of denial. I have reapplied for Sept intake 15' at Columbia college for the University preparatory program.
Hello Anjia..

Thank you for sharing your experince.If you don't mind can you let us know the actual reason of denial??

Anjiya

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014

Sure,
actually at first I had applied n Novmber for the High school completion program(I.e Grade 11 and 12) due to delay in visa processing I had to continue with my studies in Pakistan thus I had completed grade 11. So the embassy rejected my visa saying that she has already completed grade 11 in Pakistan so her purpose of visit is unclear.

samiz

Jun 11, 2015
Makkah Al Mukkarramah
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Anjiya said:
Sure,
actually at first I had applied n Novmber for the High school completion program(I.e Grade 11 and 12) due to delay in visa processing I had to continue with my studies in Pakistan thus I had completed grade 11. So the embassy rejected my visa saying that she has already completed grade 11 in Pakistan so her purpose of visit is unclear.
Ohh I see..You will get by this time Insha Allah..Wish you best of luck...

Anjiya

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014

samiz said:
Ohh I see..You will get by this time Insha Allah..Wish you best of luck...
I hope so, Thankyou btw :) It's just that I hope they don't reject me on any other basis.