+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

General Category study permit refused

souradeep

Feb 19, 2018
Hi guys, i have been accepted by NBCC for for PGD in Business Analysis program for fall 2018.
I am an electrical engineering and am having 3+ years of exp as project engineer.
I had attached affidavit of support of 18 lakhs which is the fd in my mom's name. They have rejected saying insufficient funds and proposed study is different from past studies. I had attached SOP stating why i choose Business Analysis giving all possible reasons.

Kindly help.

anubhav17

Mar 16, 2018
Hi guys, i have been accepted by NBCC for for PGD in Business Analysis program for fall 2018.
I am an electrical engineering and am having 3+ years of exp as project engineer.
I had attached affidavit of support of 18 lakhs which is the fd in my mom's name. They have rejected saying insufficient funds and proposed study is different from past studies. I had attached SOP stating why i choose Business Analysis giving all possible reasons.

Kindly help.
What is your Ielts score?

souradeep

Feb 19, 2018
What is your Ielts score?
After filling online questionnaire, i had to submit form 1294, family info form, loa, financial support, passport, photo, optional SOP but i have included it and e-medical.
so i submitted only these..didnt submit my marks cards(BE) and ielts

anubhav17

Mar 16, 2018
After filling online questionnaire, i had to submit form 1294, family info form, loa, financial support, passport, photo, optional SOP but i have included it and e-medical.
so i submitted only these..didnt submit my marks cards(BE) and ielts
I think your filing process was not complete. Ielts Score is one if the crucial criteria they look up for, They just decline visa if they cannot analyze complete personality of person which can be depicted by mark sheets and extra curricular certificates and decline visa by giving any random explanation. My agent told me that she will add even certificates I gathered in School time for filing process. Due to humongous applications this year for Canada, visa authorities are pretty choosy. I would suggest to reapply for visa under proper guidance.

souradeep

Feb 19, 2018
I think your filing process was not complete. Ielts Score is one if the crucial criteria they look up for, They just decline visa if they cannot analyze complete personality of person which can be depicted by mark sheets and extra curricular certificates and decline visa by giving any random explanation. My agent told me that she will add even certificates I gathered in School time for filing process. Due to humongous applications this year for Canada, visa authorities are pretty choosy. I would suggest to reapply for visa under proper guidance.
Ya i will reapply again and will attach all the marks cards and the ielts with the sop.
Can i get any sop as i am from electrical engg background and will be doing IT in Business Analysis

anubhav17

Mar 16, 2018
Ya i will reapply again and will attach all the marks cards and the ielts with the sop.
Can i get any sop as i am from electrical engg background and will be doing IT in Business Analysis
Well these two are entirely different fields, Can you ask college to change the course? Or you could opt for another course if possible in another college. Justifying such a change to visa authorities can be highly complicated. After all they are one of the best minds of Canada.

souradeep

Feb 19, 2018
And what about the funds? I had shown 18 Lakhs.. College tutiion is around 5 lakhs and visa fund is 5 lakhs....i had shown 18 lakhs.
Any advice here as to i need to take up a loan?

souradeep

Feb 19, 2018
Well these two are entirely different fields, Can you ask college to change the course?
Its a community college, they have diploma in electrical courses. But i have BE degree, they may reject visa again i guess as i will going to lower degree from higher degree

anubhav17

Mar 16, 2018
Its a community college, they have diploma in electrical courses. But i have BE degree, they may reject visa again i guess as i will going to lower degree from higher degree
Regarding funds I would suggest take guidance from authorized agents. they have familiarity with this. Opt for management course. You can opt for project management as said in your profile. Post graduation in management can be done by anyone irrelevant of field of graduate studies.

souradeep

Feb 19, 2018
Regarding funds I would suggest take guidance from authorized agents. they have familiarity with this. Opt for management course. You can opt for project management as said in your profile. Post graduation in management can be done by anyone irrelevant of field of graduate studies.
Ok will check with the college once.

anubhav17

Mar 16, 2018
Do you have any SOP?
sorry bro, Didn't make it yet. I am still waiting for offer letters. But filing is almost all done. I will make the SOP after I get the relevant course. You can search online and can get pretty good idea what to write in your SOP. Try to be honest and include all details as clearly as possible. Your Strength and weaknesses and most importantly why you want to pursue the course and what outcome you expect with the that knowledge. You are applying for Spetember?

souradeep

Feb 19, 2018
sorry bro, Didn't make it yet. I am still waiting for offer letters. But filing is almost all done. I will make the SOP after I get the relevant course. You can search online and can get pretty good idea what to write in your SOP. Try to be honest and include all details as clearly as possible. Your Strength and weaknesses and most importantly why you want to pursue the course and what outcome you expect with the that knowledge. You are applying for Spetember?
Ya bro. I got the LOA in November for fall 2018. I have mentioned everything in the sop. Only mistake i didn't attach my ielts trf and certificates

souradeep

Feb 19, 2018
Which course have you applied? Which college or university?