+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

general, but urgent, humber, george brown, seneca or sheridan

shravan7

Feb 24, 2013
hello,
myself shravan bhoite. i am a third year bachelors student from india. i am pursuing a three year integrated bachelors degree in Accounting and Finance that is B.Com(A&F) from Mumbai University India. i will be graduating in May 2013. i want to come to canada to pursue my further studies. according to you which courses will be the best suitable for me, which will in future help me to get a work permit after the completion of my course and will have good employment and job prospects.
which college should i prefer the most for business and finacial studies.
humber, george brown, seneca or sheridan
pls help me asap.. thank you all

Aarav

Aug 24, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-2012
So far after going through myriad of open discussions and several personal experiences of handpicking my fitting choice for a college i'd say:

George Brown- a good college with a fairly good exposure to students with the various Job Expos they hold for their students for summer jobs and Co-ops et cetera.College wise a good reputation too.

Seneca College- A very fine college with a competitive environment and definitely the top pick if you are pursuing a technical course, and please note that they actually strive for their students to get them a good Co-op experience.

Humber- Again a fine college with good reputation for its Business programs and gives a good exposure to its students.

Sheridan- honestly, i dont know....zilch

thats all i can tell you as far as college choice is concerned, the course is up to you to cull from.

PS its always a better option to go for universities if you can afford.

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
I can say I am sure about Seneca....there is a saying in Seneca...

You can get in Seneca easily but not get out easily (Graduate)

you will have to study hard in Seneca...plus I myself did co-op there...

Aarav said:
So far after going through myriad of open discussions and several personal experiences of handpicking my fitting choice for a college i'd say:

George Brown- a good college with a fairly good exposure to students with the various Job Expos they hold for their students for summer jobs and Co-ops et cetera.College wise a good reputation too.

Seneca College- A very fine college with a competitive environment and definitely the top pick if you are pursuing a technical course, and please note that they actually strive for their students to get them a good Co-op experience.

Humber- Again a fine college with good reputation for its Business programs and gives a good exposure to its students.

Sheridan- honestly, i dont know....zilch

thats all i can tell you as far as college choice is concerned, the course is up to you to cull from.

PS its always a better option to go for universities if you can afford.

aamro1992

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-March-2017
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-June-2017
LANDED..........
01-Sep-2017
Sheridan. Their new campus is AWESOME and its in downtown Mississauga where there are A LOT of jobs.

shravan7

Feb 24, 2013
tysm aarav dbss and aamro...
what abt the work permit...? how is the criteria...?
shld i opt for a coop course..?
what is better.. doin a advanced diploma of 2 years with coop or a postgraduate certificate in 1 year..?
what will benefit me more and how..?