+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gender mistake in BIL and in medical examination form

mgmann0001

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Hi, did you get it corrected, I am in same situation and it’s been a month I contacted IRCC through webform but no reply so far, from 3 months time to get medical done one month already gone, it’s a stressful situation.
Yes I got it corrected nd it depends on mistake what mistake is there in ur document?

Ash44

Jan 17, 2021
Gender. If you don’t mind, may I ask in how many days after webform, in your case it got corrected

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
U received any reply from ircc?
Yeah, she received an email regarding webform. But neither her medical is updated on ECAS nor her country of birth is corrected on ECAS. They just got an email saying that We got an email saying that the situation reported in your Web form request is now resolved.

mgmann0001

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Yeah, she received an email regarding webform. But neither her medical is updated on ECAS nor her country of birth is corrected on ECAS. They just got an email saying that We got an email saying that the situation reported in your Web form request is now resolved.
Oh ok it takes time but they do correct the information. A lot of patience is required.

Reactions: Pink567

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
Oh ok it takes time but they do correct the information. A lot of patience is required.
Yeah. Her representative filled the webform in November 2020. They got email in Dec 2020. But since then it’s stuck there only. They didn’t update her medical or made corrections yet on ECAS.

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
They don't send medical again but send only updated BIL as i observed. U didn’t received updated BIL?
No she didn’t receive anything updated. She already gave her biometrics and medical. She got email in Dec 2020. They didn’t update her medical results or made corrections yet on ECAS.
How about you? Did you get anything ?

Vish5244

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I got request for biometrics and medical examination. And i just noticed, in both the forms (IMM5756 & IMM1017) my gender is mentioned as Male instead of Female.

In VFS centre here, they are concerned about the mistake in Biometrics information later. So when I contacted CIC immigration helpline, they suggested me to go ahead with the process and in meanwhile they will update the correct the gender in application. But my vfs centre wants me to have updated form with correct details.

What should do now!!!!????
Bro does that got solved??