+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gcms

mithun5991

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
How to apply for a Gcms notes from outside canada.?
Hey @Math01995
Try this one for GCMS Notes https://www.thegcmsonline.com/

I feel they are the best and the cheapest one there is.
They also deliver the GCMS Notes within 15-20 days. I got mine in 16 days. Someone from this forum refered me this. And I tell you, they do a good job getting ur GCMS Notes.
Don't be too doubtful, if u want GCMS notes, you can book one through them. I'm telling this from my own experience.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Math01995

NAVSANGEET

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey @Math01995

They also deliver the GCMS Notes within 15-20 days. I got mine in 16 days. Someone from this forum refered me this. And I tell you, they do a good job getting ur GCMS Notes.
Don't be too doubtful, if u want GCMS notes, you can book one through them. I'm telling this from my own experience.
Hope this helps.
Hi bro
When did you apply for gcms notes????
on which date you receive them??

Math01995

Dec 15, 2019
Hey @Math01995

Hope this helps.
Thank you Mithun. I am going ahead with this website. All the other websites takes 30 to 40 days that's what they say, and i am not interested in waiting for another 40 days, i hope this site can be trusted, because they handle our information which are sensitive.

mithun5991

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Thank you Mithun. I am going ahead with this website. All the other websites takes 30 to 40 days that's what they say, and i am not interested in waiting for another 40 days, i hope this site can be trusted, because they handle our information which are sensitive.
Yes @Math01995

Even I was very dubious at the beginning. And I used to ask much more than what you asked me now to the one who had referred it to me here in this forum (haha). But anyway, at the end of the day, I just went ahead (as it was cheapest and had good reviews on FB) and I got my GCMS Notes sooner than I anticipated and I feel they're trustworthy.

P.S :- The guy who suggested me this had done extensive research on GCMS notes on internet itseems. So, I just trusted him and went ahead.
I feel it was @sangar_si
Thanks bro @sangar_si for referring it to me and most of them here.

SaharAbbas

Oct 5, 2019
Hi..can you tell me how this website works..In the beginning they asked to pay for basic gcms, and once I paid another page opened. There was a small form asking for application and UCi number, that I filled and submitted. But I am not sure if the notes are already ordered as I didn't receive any confirmation or tracking number.

Please let me know if my notes have been ordered
Ps. I got the confirmation of payment only.

mithun5991

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Hi..can you tell me how this website works..In the beginning they asked to pay for basic gcms, and once I paid another page opened. There was a small form asking for application and UCi number, that I filled and submitted. But I am not sure if the notes are already ordered as I didn't receive any confirmation or tracking number.

Please let me know if my notes have been ordered
Ps. I got the confirmation of payment only.
I guess it'll take a day to get updated. But, that's all there is to it. Pay - Fill & sign the form - send them - wait for your GCMS Notes. I mean, that's what I did.

Still, if u have any doubt and if you've booked one through thegcmsonline, you can contact them through whatsapp using this no. +1 (647) 694-2517 (that's like their customer care via whatsapp)

Hope that clears it

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
It does not depend on the website you order notes. All the requests are sent to ATIP. None of these websites can give you a time guarantee. thegcmsonline.com is the cheapest one.

It only costs them C5$. The rest is the commission they took.

Reactions: jbdot0941

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
It does not depend on the website you order notes. All the requests are sent to ATIP. None of these websites can give you a time guarantee. thegcmsonline.com is the cheapest one.

It only costs them C5$. The rest is the commission they took.
Hello guys, please I want to understand the duration of GCMS application process: is it calendar days or working days? For instance if I applied on the 16th of September 2020, am I going to count Saturdays and Sundays when calculating the number of days it normally takes to receive a feedback?

Reactions: jyo1101

intelextreme

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Hello guys, please I want to understand the duration of GCMS application process: is it calendar days or working days? For instance if I applied on the 16th of September 2020, am I going to count Saturdays and Sundays when calculating the number of days it normally takes to receive a feedback?
Just wait for 2 to 3 weeks, no need to count exact days. GCMS note does not have an exact processing time frame.

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Just wait for 2 to 3 weeks, no need to count exact days. GCMS note does not have an exact processing time frame.
Thanks for your response.I was asking those people who had applied and gotten a feedback to know if weekend days are inclusive of the number of days they got their feedback.Some mentioned that they got theirs in 16, 19 or 20 days.So, I was asking if they only calculated working days or it was a regular calendar days( weekend inclusive).

Reactions: ireosime2002