Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-10-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
Hi Everyone, Just wanted to get an idea of how long is it taking to get GCMS notes nowadays. I applied on April 15th. Nothing as of today

Sblue

May 19, 2021
I applied for them on 24 May and the consultancy submitted it on 25 May, so now i'm waiting.

MZH224

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-10-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
I applied on April 15th. Got it on May 18th

SudeerS

Jun 2, 2021
We have applied for PR in Jan2021 and after waiting for 5 months requested for gcms notes on May 2nd and received it today.

However, it doesn't have any info related to the dependant in any of the sections like client details, medical, security, criminality. Atleast I was expecting to see the basic info and status as 'Not Started' incase they haven't started the process. But it doesn't have any.

Can someone suggest me what is the cause would be ?
Note: primary application is INLAND and dependent is OUTLAND
Thanks,
Sudeer.

Last edited:

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
We have applied for PR in Jan2021 and after waiting for 5 months requested for gcms notes on May 2nd and received it today.

However, it doesn't have any info related to the dependant in any of the sections like client details, medical, security, criminality. Atleast I was expecting to see the basic info and status as 'Not Started' incase they haven't started the process. But it doesn't have any.

Can someone suggest me what is the cause would be ?
Note: primary application is INLAND and dependent is OUTLAND
Thanks,
Sudeer.
My recent gcms notes had the following info attached to the email:

"In order to facilitate the processing of future ATIP requests, although not mandatory, it would be appreciated if you provide a consent from all applicants (including dependants over the age of 16, sponsor, co-signer etc) which were included in the file(s) for which you are submitting the request. This will also increase the amount of information which will be disclosed to you.
Please note that if you wish to receive information about a minor who’s information is located within the requested file, you will need to provide us with a consent signed by both parents. Furthermore, in circumstances where a parent has sole custody, a legal custody document will also need to be provided.

For your convenience, please find the new ATIP consent form at the following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp"

Hope you will find it useful!

Mehtab11

Feb 23, 2021
Can anyone help me to read the GCMS notes please. There are 84 pages and I don’t know how to read.