+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

gcms study permit refused from uae

GJL

Aug 13, 2020
How many applicants processed from UAE were given full approval?

I submitted my application on April 24,non sds. After months of no movement, I applied GCMS notes on August 13. I noticed my eligibility review started sometime after I ordered the GCMS notes. Today, I received GCMS notes and found out my application has been refused on the same day I requested the gcms notes. My gckey is still reviewing eligibility!

usman314

Jul 12, 2020

I submitted my application on April 24,non sds. After months of no movement, I applied GCMS notes on August 13. I noticed my eligibility review started sometime after I ordered the GCMS notes. Today, I received GCMS notes and found out my application has been refused on the same day I requested the gcms notes. My gckey is still reviewing eligibility!
Sorry to hear about it. What refusal reasons are mentioned in GCMS notes?

rayusuf

Aug 14, 2020

And what is the meaning of all this? Refused and you are still keeping the file without informing the applicant.Canada is not heaven and they should stop taking us for a ride! Am sorry to read this bro

Reactions: j8naid

Omsairam2020

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020

plz advise how you applied for GCMS notes and was yours full application

GJL

Aug 13, 2020
And what is the meaning of all this? Refused and you are still keeping the file without informing the applicant.Canada is not heaven and they should stop taking us for a ride! Am sorry to read this bro
I don't know why they are withholding the file. maybe to prevent from re applying before September 15?

Reactions: arkylz

GJL

Aug 13, 2020
Have you applied just for you or OWP permit for partner as well?
no. although I also applied for my daughter's study permit. my son and husband will be staying in UAE.

'applicant's incentives to remain in canada may outweigh their ties to their home country.' - this was mentioned in my refusal.

Reactions: ceuazul

ceuazul

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
no. although I also applied for my daughter's study permit. my son and husband will be staying in UAE.

'applicant's incentives to remain in canada may outweigh their ties to their home country.' - this was mentioned in my refusal.
Crazy....

Faith_Canada123

Jul 16, 2020

even if your husband and son will be left in UAE, since they are not permanent resident in UAE.. in the eyes of VO, you may opt to stay in Canada after the period of authorize stay rather than To go back in the UAE. — not that you cannot of course.. but you may have not satisfied the VO).

You should present home ties from your country of origin and not UAE and say maybe you will all settle for good there once you finished your study.

but it’s sad you don’t get the decision earlier.