+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
Hey guys. How many of you here ordered CBSA notes and how beneficial do you think it is? Does it cause them to work on your file? Also is the timeline for SS longer if both applicant and spouse are under SS?
Me. And I found it very useful for several reasons:
1. I learnt I was under SS (before it I was just guessing)
2. I found the date my SS was started

SS for both spouses is definitely much longer than for one

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hey guys. How many of you here ordered CBSA notes and how beneficial do you think it is? Does it cause them to work on your file? Also is the timeline for SS longer if both applicant and spouse are under SS?
Security totally depends on person to person, sometimes wife's security gets cleared within 2 weeks where as the husband has to wait for 3 months for the same.
In cases where CSIS is involved the timeline is extended. However, ordering notes will help you know what is going on, but is not going to speed up your security, although some people are confirming that there file moved after they ordered the notes.
So it all depends on how a person analysis the this

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Security totally depends on person to person, sometimes wife's security gets cleared within 2 weeks where as the husband has to wait for 3 months for the same.
In cases where CSIS is involved the timeline is extended. However, ordering notes will help you know what is going on, but is not going to speed up your security, although some people are confirming that there file moved after they ordered the notes.
So it all depends on how a person analysis the this
Thank you for your detailed response. I think I'll order CBSA notes. Thanks

Pris

May 11, 2018
Hello everyone,

I was wondering, 2 months ago when I ordered CBSA all my husband's info were hidden despite consent form signed by him (he is the one under SS), is there a chance that his information become accessible this time if I order the notes again?

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
Took my 2nd medicals today. Looking forward to good news.
Hi Qwertas, Did both you and your spouse get the remed request? Your VO?

In the next several days, check with the clinic and see when will they upload your remed result to the E.medical system. You have see your medical shown as Passed after two or three days since the upload.

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
Hi Qwertas, Did both you and your spouse get the remed request? Your VO?

In the next several days, check with the clinic and see when will they upload your remed result to the E.medical system. You have see your medical shown as Passed after two or three days since the upload.
All of our family got a request for re-med.
My VO is CIO, Ottawa and something like Vigrelle (don't remember the exact name of the city, but it's a small one).
Yes, I got the instructions from the clinic, thanks for your comments

Reactions: annevn8

antiname

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
From CBSA notes
I got my CBSA notes. Under activity, security says Passed.Why some security information is still blank? For example, page 2 under assessments: Eligibility, Medical, Criminality Passed. But security still indacted/blank in CBSA notes. Is this normal?

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
I got my CBSA notes. Under activity, security says Passed.Why some security information is still blank? For example, page 2 under assessments: Eligibility, Medical, Criminality Passed. But security still indacted/blank in CBSA notes. Is this normal?
Yes, it's absolutely normal