+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

Axwell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
Hello folks,
Hope y'all are doing well.

This might sound dumb especially for a dedicated thread here but reading all of the 100 pages is difficult and i was wondering if some one is kind enough to explain - where can i find out in my GCMS notes if i am under the SS ? I did go through several pages in here but could not find the right answer.

My everything else is passed but just security is ongoing from a month and half ( i got this info through the agent)
I have received my GCMS notes and of course, the data is redacted.
My application status says - On hold
Application status reason - suspended - clearances.

Can someone please help out with this.
thank you

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello folks,

This might sound dumb especially for a dedicated thread here but reading all of the 100 pages is difficult and i was wondering if some one is kind enough to explain - where can i find out in my GCMS notes if i am under the SS ? I did go through several pages in here but could not find the right answer.

My everything else is passed but just security is ongoing from a month and half ( i got this info through the agent)

thank you
Check page 3-4 it will tell you the status (med/Eligibility/Criminality/Security)
After that check the last few pages (Notes Section) you will read about R10/A11.2 etc.

Reactions: Axwell

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
Hello folks,

thank you
Check the Activity section pls. It will show you several activities having some hidden info

Axwell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
Check page 3-4 it will tell you the status (med/Eligibility/Criminality/Security)
After that check the last few pages (Notes Section) you will read about R10/A11.2 etc.
thank you for the reply, appreciate it.
the status for med/eligibility/criminality is passed.
security is Redacted. ( is this what i should be worried what is referred to as SS?)

The notes section officer review says R10 - OK
A11.2 - satisfied and passed.

Axwell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
Check the Activity section pls. It will show you several activities having some hidden info
Thanks for the reply.
So checking the activity it says,
Activity 10 is security followed by activity 9, 8 and 7 blank or hidden.

Activity 6 is criminality says passed followed activity 5 and 4 which is blank or hidden.

is this SS?

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for the reply.
So checking the activity it says,
Activity 10 is security followed by activity 9, 8 and 7 blank or hidden.

Activity 6 is criminality says passed followed activity 5 and 4 which is blank or hidden.

is this SS?
It seems to me yes. I have 5 blank activities too and I am under SS now. However, you may need to check the Admissibility section where is says security, to be sure.

Axwell

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
It seems to me yes. I have 5 blank activities too and I am under SS now. However, you may need to check the Admissibility section where is says security, to be sure.
Upon checking under admissibility section where it says security it says
Security : 1

and then two completely blank sheets and it straight away jumps to criminality details - passed.

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
It looks like you are in SS unfortunately. It is similar to mine. If you want to confirm it or to know the date it is started then you can order cbsa note. But that wont help much. Please dont be sad, just patiently wait for a while. As far as I know, cbsa is clearing SS cases started in Dec 2018