+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS shows 'Security Screening' and waiting... - let's gather here!

Syed Areeb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2019
I am an Electronics Engineer with my masters in Project management. I have never worked in sensitive areas like pure military, nor i am trained in explosives, nuclear technology, intelligence etc. My organization is civilian government engineering organization. But i guess they had put me in enhanced security. When do you think i should order my CBSA notes? I will use your services now, previously my friend ordered for me.
My security started on 1st April 2020.
My AOR is 20th Oct.
I got ADRs on 11 March 2020. 1) Schedule-A ... (2) CV (3) Grad Kit (4) Travel History Form....

After this on 09 September 2020 I got remedical request.. Is this sign of completion of my Security Screening??
On 01 November 2020, I got married and my wife is US national, updated IRCC about it they send some ADRs again for my wife, I submitted all documents.
On 16 April 2021 I got another letter in my portal that my wife need to do biometric in US, that is also submitted now..
Whats next ?
Her security is complete or not?
Should i order GCMS or CBSA/CSIS notes?

Expert reply will be appreciated... Please look at my signature also...

canpraspirant

Jul 8, 2020
Dear @caipsnotes. My AOR is January 2020, FSW outland applicant. My eligibility was passed on 17th August 2020 and after that my file was sent marked for security screening. I recently ordered my second set of CBSA and the details are little confusing.

I am attaching screenshots of the main parts of CBSA which highlight security screening process. My confusion where do i stand in my security screening process. There is a confusion to understand as my activity 1 is redacted, my application 1 shows security screening new value favourable, my note 1 is of Jan 2021 with the comment "CSS’’ submitted

@caipsnotes please provide your feedback. thanks in advance

Screenshots from CBSA notes are attached

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Are there any other applicants apart from me with their application under comprehensive security screening?
Hi How did you know you are in comprehensive security screening? Did is mentioned in your notes?

canpraspirant

Jul 8, 2020
Dear @caipsnotes. My AOR is January 2020, FSW outland applicant. My eligibility was passed on 17th August 2020 and after that my file was sent marked for security screening. I recently ordered my second set of CBSA and the details are little confusing.

I am attaching screenshots of the main parts of CBSA which highlight security screening process. My confusion where do i stand in my security screening process. There is a confusion to understand as my activity 1 is redacted, my application 1 shows security screening new value favourable, my note 1 is of Jan 2021 with the comment "CSS’’ submitted

@caipsnotes please provide your feedback. thanks in advance

Screenshots from CBSA notes are attached

@caipsnotes waiting for your response. thanks in advance.

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Hi does anybody what it means in gcms notes-
“Pages xx to xx are withheld pursuant to section 16(2)(c) of access to information act”

my activities section is hidden.Not just security but entire activities section.

Reactions: Diane Matthie

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Hi does anybody what it means in gcms notes-
“Pages xx to xx are withheld pursuant to section 16(2)(c) of access to information act”

my activities section is hidden.Not just security but entire activities section.
Mine is the same.
Have you found anything out?

AMB1685

Jul 7, 2021
HI everyone,

Need some info.
My CSS is in progress since Nov 2020. Then I got an ADR in May. NOw, I see in notes section that CSS initiated. Its been 8 months if I count it from Nov and 40 days if I count the last note i.e., after ADR.

what to conclude from this info. Also, what is the timeframe these days.

BR.

B_Liu

Mar 31, 2017
HI everyone,

Need some info.
My CSS is in progress since Nov 2020. Then I got an ADR in May. NOw, I see in notes section that CSS initiated. Its been 8 months if I count it from Nov and 40 days if I count the last note i.e., after ADR.

what to conclude from this info. Also, what is the timeframe these days.

BR.
Hi, do you have any updates?

Talwinder singh0037

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Hi all!
Got no response to my question in other threads, my hope is that someone here has seen the same message in their GCMS notes:
I have finally received my GCMS notes ordered in May, unfortunately there's not a lot about security, all blank and s.15(1) on top.

However, in the "NOTES" section (page 151) there's a record of activity that happened after I have submitted by CV/Grad Kit, dated 2020/03/12, which says:
"C-check submitted for PA"
What does it mean and is there a reason to worry?

Thank you!!!
Hello i am in similar situation. Dit you figure out what that is?thanks

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
Security check started in February 2021. I got CBSA notes, and it shows one activity
1. Type : Security, State : In progress, Date : 2021-02-22

How can I know if my husband is in SS ? I saw that usually CBSA notes shows more details about the security check.. but can't find anything except that it is in progress.

sunning

Feb 13, 2022
During SS, I received an GU: re-mep, what does this mean?

What I can say for sure is that after talking to ircc a few days later, the status is still security in progress.
To add, my SS starts on 2021-9-20