+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS - RC-8090

rydeone

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
The "two stages" are basically first the lawyer sends a letter to IRCC and said they took a case from the client to follow up on their application, if the lawyer doesn't hear back by a certain date, the lawyer will take the case to court....sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

I have been ordering GCMS notes, but the latest one I got (a week ago) still said LPP not started.
Yes That's right. What is your paper file location in third page? and do you see any specific officer notes. Sometimes they put their reviews there

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
Yes That's right. What is your paper file location in third page? and do you see any specific officer notes. Sometimes they put their reviews there
I submitted an online file, so I don't know if I see all of that info. But no, I don't see any "review" notes in there

ashrafteleb

Dec 29, 2022
Do you know why is your application non-routine? Any comment about that in your GCMS notes? It has been 6 months for my AOR and not even test invite, now I am doubting if I am also a non routine guy for them.
Nothing but my wife was stuck is security (completed last March)

dheepaksutti

Nov 30, 2018
Hi All, I filed my application online on March 3 2023 and received AOR on 22 March 2023. Last update was on June 30 2023 where it states backgrounds is completed. Primary office is CPC Sydney, secondary office is Niagara falls. Requested ATIP and saw that my case was assigned to RC-8090. It's been a year now and haven't received test invite or none have touched the application after June 2023 and status shows e-Grants inventory. Reached out to agent and they informed that I should wait till 14 months processing and didn't inform about any non routine application. I haven't reached out to MP yet as I see that the responses are same as ATIP.

Apart from waiting are there any other options. I received a job offer in US and need Canadian passport to apply TN visa. Can I state this as an emergency?

ashrafteleb

Dec 29, 2022
Hi All, I filed my application online on March 3 2023 and received AOR on 22 March 2023. Last update was on June 30 2023 where it states backgrounds is completed. Primary office is CPC Sydney, secondary office is Niagara falls. Requested ATIP and saw that my case was assigned to RC-8090. It's been a year now and haven't received test invite or none have touched the application after June 2023 and status shows e-Grants inventory. Reached out to agent and they informed that I should wait till 14 months processing and didn't inform about any non routine application. I haven't reached out to MP yet as I see that the responses are same as ATIP.

Apart from waiting are there any other options. I received a job offer in US and need Canadian passport to apply TN visa. Can I state this as an emergency?
And once you reach 14 months, they'll tell you "non-routine"
Anyway, nothing will harm trying to expedite it. Call MP, send webform, call IRCC and tell them about your job offer

ta123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2023
Hey guys,

Do you know what these deadlines in our GCMS notes mean? Do they mean anything?
Maybe this question is more targeted to those that have been waiting for over a year. I see that I have a bunch of deadlines on June 5 2024. I wonder what will happen once we reach that date, if anything at all!! Maybe they reset it and add another year to it? lol

jaspreet91

May 11, 2020
Hey guys,

Maybe this question is more targeted to those that have been waiting for over a year. I see that I have a bunch of deadlines on June 5 2024. I wonder what will happen once we reach that date, if anything at all!! Maybe they reset it and add another year to it? lol
They mean nothing

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
Hey guys,

They don't mean Jack *beep*

alex_under

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hi all "lucky" people. Did anyone get any updates recently from that crappy office?
upd:
I got a new GCMS note. Here is the change:

and here is the prev. one:

As it was before - nothing has been started. Who has any insights on what this change means?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ta123