+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes

Bir5555

Sep 15, 2020
Same as GCMS notes. Just acquired form the CBSA instead of IRCC

CBSA notes won't tell you anything different. If your file hasn't moved, then it hasn't moved. CBSA notes will just have extra pages that show some Security information.
Thanks,

Have you ever ordered any?
Can I see the information which is masked in the CIC note there?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Thanks,

Have you ever ordered any?
Can I see the information which is masked in the CIC note there?
Yes i have ordered CBSA notes before. The only difference is in the middle pages of the file:

GCMS notes from IRCC will say - "Pages xx to xx are not relevant"
GCMS notes from CBSA and/or CSIS will show these pages and the info in them. Unless your application is in the Security stage, these aren't very exciting pages tbh

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I have ordered on Dec 10th too, haven't received them yet.
I will wait end of January, if nothing, I will order from CBSA. Hopefully there will be some updates from december to enf of january...

Bir5555

Sep 15, 2020
Yes i have ordered CBSA notes before. The only difference is in the middle pages of the file:

GCMS notes from IRCC will say - "Pages xx to xx are not relevant"
GCMS notes from CBSA and/or CSIS will show these pages and the info in them. Unless your application is in the Security stage, these aren't very exciting pages tbh
Thanks for the explanation.
How can I know that I am in security stage?

Bir5555

Sep 15, 2020
When you conclusively pass Eligibility, then Security will start
My eligibility was passed in June and after that nothing.

Please advise me what should I choose for a CBSA note, "Privacy Act" or "Access to Information Act"?
What should I choose for the question "Which type of records do you wish to request?"?
"Case files" or "Corporate records"?

Thanks

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Hello guys.... I have received my GCMS notes today... can someone please help me reading that..... I mean which is the major part to look at...

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
According to GCMS

eligibility—- not started
Security—— not started
Medical—- passed
Info sharing—— in progress
Criminality—— in progress

AOR—- 20 august 2020

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Guyz, I am so irriatated. I ordered GCMS notes on OCT 8 2020 and I have still not received them!

Anyone in a similar situation or has GOD just choose me to always wait and wait!:(

Reactions: Naynah

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Guyz, I am so irriatated. I ordered GCMS notes on OCT 8 2020 and I have still not received them!

Anyone in a similar situation or has GOD just choose me to always wait and wait!:(
I requested GCMS notes from CBSA on January 6th and I haven't heard anything back about it at all, apparently they complete the request within a week or so normally. Not nearly as long as your wait but still frustrating!