+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes

sahiMay25

Nov 10, 2021
Hi, I need to request GCMS notes would like to confirm if I am doing it the right way or not. If I need Sponsor side information then as a sponsor and PR of Canada, I can be the Enquirer, and then I need to add consent from your principal applicant and also select the following items from select boxes, right?

*What type of record would you like to request?
Family Class, Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class or Refugee Sponsorship

*Specify the type of file you are requesting:
Sponsor's file (i.e. information that belong to the sponsor(s))

Please help!!

Nick Starr

Feb 3, 2023
Hello everyone!
Could you please, tell me the information about representative:

Can I ask a representative to request GCMS notes if I didn`t have anyone in my application ?
Is it possible to those who initially chose representative in there appliaction and didn`t do everything by himself or is it possible to ask my representative to for the first time, specially for the GCMS notes request ?

Thank you!

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
I have a hard time understanding the exact meaning of your question, but I will try to respond:
Primary applicant must sign a specific consent form to allow the sponsor (Canadian PR or Citizen) or his Canadian representative to make an ATIP request to obtain GCMS Notes. It has nothing to do with the representative or an absence of thereof in the application.

Nick Starr

Feb 3, 2023
I have a hard time understanding the exact meaning of your question, but I will try to respond:
Primary applicant must sign a specific consent form to allow the sponsor (Canadian PR or Citizen) or his Canadian representative to make an ATIP request to obtain GCMS Notes. It has nothing to do with the representative or an absence of thereof in the application.
Thank you for your answer, Ercan!